<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Kingdom Pen | Janellebelovedpig | Friends Activity</title>
	<link>https://kingdompen.org/members/janellebelovedpig/activity/friends/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://kingdompen.org/members/janellebelovedpig/activity/friends/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Janellebelovedpig&#039;s friends.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 16:31:19 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">76d8d53e34d0a04f81506239ed42b0ac</guid>
				<title>Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/610/#post-213782</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 19 Sep 2026 14:19:50 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/freed_and_redeemed/" rel="nofollow ugc">@freed_and_redeemed</a></p>
<p>He looks terrifying!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5d8bc65c341f6ae324ee9447100b2182</guid>
				<title>SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/95/#post-213760</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 Sep 2026 20:17:54 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I didn&#8217;t realize I put this in the wrong forum hahaha, I meant to put it in the Chat Chat</p>
<p>ooops XD</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">845b036aa545e7cf755195c51b7b59b0</guid>
				<title>SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/activity/p/208544/#acomment-211021</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 15 Sep 2026 20:30:40 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m doing okay! I&#8217;ve been busy with school and volleyball! And I&#8217;m currently leading a Bible study with my friend, so God is totally working through us. It&#8217;s hard because I feel burnt out, exhausted and sad a lot&#8211;still walking through lots of grief. But I&#8217;m trying to trust God for every day. I can&#8217;t believe I&#8217;m a senior!<br />
How are you?</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/esther-c/" rel="nofollow ugc">Esther</a> posted an update Guyssss, I am not active enough on here and I miss chatting with y’all &#x1f62d;&#x1faf6;&#x1f3fb; I’m gonna do my best to be popping in here more frequently &#x1f642;&#x200d;&#x2195;&#xfe0f; (Any RP suggestions??) 

How are you all doi [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">306cab2491574fd8a3e6f5fbe53b195a</guid>
				<title>SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/95/#post-213755</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 15 Sep 2026 20:27:48 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Are any of you guys on instagram?? if so you should let me know so I can follow you!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">73ebc3dd7d7ac4a84c02a16a4e7e4024</guid>
				<title>SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/activity/p/210923/#acomment-211019</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 15 Sep 2026 20:20:23 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yeah it&#8217;s senior year!!! AHHH<br />
what are you thinking of doing after graduation!?</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/hybridlore/" rel="nofollow ugc">hybridlore</a> posted an update <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/savannah_grace2009/" rel="nofollow ugc">@savannah_grace2009</a> Sorry I never responded to your message girl! The last few months were a little rough but I’m doing really well now. I was just thinking about you. How are you d [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">85933acb75e4313052e1e4e2214d32e7</guid>
				<title>SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/activity/p/209753/#acomment-211018</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 15 Sep 2026 20:16:43 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey! I&#8217;m doing pretty good. I&#8217;m a month into senior year!!! AHH!<br />
how have you been?</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/savannah_grace2009/" rel="nofollow ugc">SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨</a> posted an update yo yo yo I&#8217;m alive hehe			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">17ec291f80401d017fd685bbe311ae99</guid>
				<title>Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/608/#post-213671</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 08 Sep 2026 20:24:48 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>but i&#8217;m still an adult</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c11a81d812425808bbac6d2562550834</guid>
				<title>Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/608/#post-213666</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 07 Sep 2026 16:17:55 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/theducktator/" rel="nofollow ugc">@theducktator</a></p>
<p>I&#8217;m left out! *sulks*</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fa58731c602ac70a0aed07a6898825e6</guid>
				<title>Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/608/#post-213651</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 Sep 2026 14:10:56 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/freed_and_redeemed/" rel="nofollow ugc">@freed_and_redeemed</a></p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<blockquote><p>but also working on Leon and Riker’s 3rd book&#x1f92d;&#x1f92b;</p></blockquote>
<p>*Screams*!!!!!</p>
<p>I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!! This is going to be so cool! I have waited so long for this!!!!!!</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<blockquote><p>…Tho my main villain is a creep and I don’t want anyone to feel sympathy for him, unlike Hans</p></blockquote>
<p>I wrote one of those types a little while ago. The nicknames and insul&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-210906"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/608/#post-213651" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">43b0cdbdccdb38f40e74931cb593f782</guid>
				<title>Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/87/#post-213522</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 29 Aug 2026 18:00:18 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<p>hahahah&#8230;..!</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Not all of them &#x1f608;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2b08407ed60749575d8165b78c4b9172</guid>
				<title>Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/87/#post-213520</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 29 Aug 2026 17:07:47 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/elishavet-pidyon/" rel="nofollow ugc">@elishavet-pidyon</a></p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&#8230;&#8230;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dad2a4c8b53c49ad4ab7c45db1ee72f8</guid>
				<title>Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/87/#post-213517</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 29 Aug 2026 14:50:23 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/koshka/" rel="nofollow ugc">@koshka</a></p>
<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Wolfgang will fight if there&#8217;s a fight, and if he doesn&#8217;t know the sides, he&#8217;ll just punch everyone, especially the bigger stronger kids, just for the thrill of it. XD</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>That kid&#8217;s going to die young.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2604b6a84c175f0eea51f755f6038df8</guid>
				<title>Esther posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/activity/p/208544/#acomment-210710</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Aug 2026 16:01:26 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>HI SARAAAA<br />
I have been so bad about keeping up with posts here &#x1f62d; How are you doing??</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/esther-c/" rel="nofollow ugc">Esther</a> posted an update Guyssss, I am not active enough on here and I miss chatting with y’all &#x1f62d;&#x1faf6;&#x1f3fb; I’m gonna do my best to be popping in here more frequently &#x1f642;&#x200d;&#x2195;&#xfe0f; (Any RP suggestions??) 

How are you all doi [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a7ee42ee8d2ebd52c746e3b3f4af9128</guid>
				<title>Esther replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/new-and-improved-wip/page/35/#post-213447</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Aug 2026 16:00:10 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/savannah_grace2009/" rel="nofollow ugc">@savannah_grace2009</a></p>
<p>Ok so first of allllll, sorry for replying an entire month late &#x1f62d;</p>
<p>Second, I think Jonas made some really great points! I totally agree with him.</p>
<p>I&#8217;d also add that there&#8217;s a reason cliches and tropes exist&#8211;and that&#8217;s because they work. Oftentimes they can be overdone and end up boring and predictable, but they can also be&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-210709"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/new-and-improved-wip/page/35/#post-213447" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0edc7483e7e0ae5204e4600bbddaf58a</guid>
				<title>Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/84/#post-213437</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 23 Aug 2026 00:35:45 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a>  <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/elishavet-pidyon/" rel="nofollow ugc">@elishavet-pidyon</a></p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p><strong>Wolfgang </strong></p>
<p>&#8220;Humbling! Not I!&#8221; he laughed cheerily. &#8220;No one has the right to humble a Von Hienz. But i&#8217;ll fight you anyways!&#8221;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">195784049b78c8c19a7bc02864ac0c82</guid>
				<title>Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/83/#post-213419</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 22 Aug 2026 00:14:53 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/beth-torres/" rel="nofollow ugc">@beth-torres</a></p>
<p>it kind of died all at once&#8230;. we were going strong and now everyone is gone, so maybe give it a little bit. &#x1f937;&#x1f3fc;&#x200d;&#x2640;&#xfe0f;&#x1f643;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">17d3cbab0ec2e717e4cfbdcb84e6d9d7</guid>
				<title>Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/83/#post-213412</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 18 Aug 2026 15:25:32 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/elishavet-pidyon/" rel="nofollow ugc">@elishavet-pidyon</a></p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p><strong>Wolfgang </strong></p>
<p>He grimaced ever so slightly, but a moment later his smile was back. &#8220;I didn&#8217;t want to come. my father sent me.&#8221; For once, he didn&#8217;t want to talk any more on a subject. Something that rarely happened to Wolfgang. &#8220;Why did you want to come?&#8221;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1735a6555c13687bede02847dd2d10df</guid>
				<title>Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/82/#post-213385</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 16 Aug 2026 12:35:44 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/elishavet-pidyon/" rel="nofollow ugc">@elishavet-pidyon</a></p>
<p><strong>wolfgang</strong></p>
<p>For some reason he was starting to get the feeling that he wasn’t going to like this boy. But he’d try a few more minutes. Not liking people was no fun. It wasn’t right to get in fistfights with boys you didn’t like or tease the ones you hated. That was all poor sport and not very honorable. You only di&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-210648"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/82/#post-213385" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4bda76fa8df519505b5bc2c4ec699f14</guid>
				<title>Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/81/#post-213378</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 16 Aug 2026 02:48:56 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/elishavet-pidyon/" rel="nofollow ugc">@elishavet-pidyon</a></p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p><strong>Wolfgang </strong></p>
<p>His laugh was warm and guileless. &#8220;Von Heinz of course. Didn&#8217;t you know? No matter,&#8221; he added cheerily. &#8220;What shall I call you? Herr Commandantson?&#8221;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">91a9701a6f73618d3fdea9096263791c</guid>
				<title>Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/81/#post-213370</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 16 Aug 2026 01:21:48 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/elishavet-pidyon/" rel="nofollow ugc">@elishavet-pidyon</a></p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p><strong>Wolfgang </strong></p>
<p>His eyes narrowed slightly. For some reason, this Jasper fellow was making him think of the way Erik talked to Reinhard. He brushed the thoughts aside, grabbed Wilhelm&#8217;s arm, and yanked him forward. &#8220;Let&#8217;s go.&#8221; He dodged around two boys and planted himself squarely in front of Jasper, dropping his&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-210633"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/81/#post-213370" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2fff223d2f723fdf7e1c4666142e3e56</guid>
				<title>Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/81/#post-213369</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 16 Aug 2026 01:19:22 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/elishavet-pidyon/" rel="nofollow ugc">@elishavet-pidyon</a></p>
<p>Corporate wants you to find the difference&#8230;..</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4886df23ceec760a969b03a1284d54bc</guid>
				<title>Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/81/#post-213368</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 16 Aug 2026 01:18:36 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/elishavet-pidyon/" rel="nofollow ugc">@elishavet-pidyon</a></p>
<p>HA!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cd928c86517b7bad8af6f38d636cf0e9</guid>
				<title>Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let&#039;s Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/lets-laugh-writing-memes/page/165/#post-213367</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 16 Aug 2026 01:17:43 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>ha!!! It literally said that all this week to me!!!! and last week too!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0392ea579b5c26611b68525a9d6a25dc</guid>
				<title>Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/81/#post-213362</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 15 Aug 2026 23:35:00 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/elishavet-pidyon/" rel="nofollow ugc">@elishavet-pidyon</a></p>
<p>yes it is!</p>
<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<p>too bad. I&#8217;d hoped Wolf would have a chance to stick up for little guys and punchy the fellow. XD</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Can we interact now? Or shall he go after Ari?</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>also, this is interesting&#8230;&#8230;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">233791aac1a8f59c4ef2d0f29d3c3997</guid>
				<title>Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/80/#post-213353</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 15 Aug 2026 22:35:14 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/koshka/" rel="nofollow ugc">@koshka</a></p>
<p>btw, i must read Ari&#8217;s book, and if you don&#8217;t write it I shall steal him and do it myself.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2c0501edce2dade0551e45459ee1c6cb</guid>
				<title>Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/80/#post-213352</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 15 Aug 2026 22:34:33 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/elishavet-pidyon/" rel="nofollow ugc">@elishavet-pidyon</a></p>
<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p><strong>Wolfgang </strong></p>
<p>He stopped dead in his tracks. &#8220;Tatzelwurm? What is that?&#8221; He looked at Jasper again. &#8220;You know his name?&#8221;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4dc68c8b660c97f867e67e5ce1dcef51</guid>
				<title>Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/80/#post-213350</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 15 Aug 2026 21:17:37 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/elishavet-pidyon/" rel="nofollow ugc">@elishavet-pidyon</a></p>
<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/koshka/" rel="nofollow ugc">@koshka</a></p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Wolf has decided to unknowingly cause trouble.</p>
<p><del>Behind every innocent character going into the soup for the third time is the author who pushed him into it.</del></p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p><strong>Wolfgang </strong></p>
<p>He grabbed Wilhelm&#8217;s arm. &#8220;I know that boy. He was the one who wanted to wrestle at breakfast. Or was it a fistfight he wanted? He&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-210615"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/80/#post-213350" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fa7ef1d61f4469096e595201d87681dc</guid>
				<title>Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/80/#post-213349</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 15 Aug 2026 21:12:10 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<p>the lotr one with Wolf was SO FUNNY!!!! It&#8217;s so true!!! &#x1f602;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2eb9d97d2a324c21ebfbf28e7fb38e22</guid>
				<title>Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/80/#post-213348</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 15 Aug 2026 21:10:49 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>kp has locked me out for the last week!!!!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">57001a3a9564ba93b9d25fac2eb93656</guid>
				<title>Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/73/#post-213226</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Aug 2026 13:01:38 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>&nbsp;</p>
<blockquote><p>&#8220;He might find Lois in the gymnasium.&#8221;</p>
<p>&#8220;He will not. Lois would have to be dragged there XD&#8221;</p></blockquote>
<p>HA!!!</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">565518796d571f8752489a3114111899</guid>
				<title>Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/605/#post-213225</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Aug 2026 12:59:59 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/freed_and_redeemed/" rel="nofollow ugc">@freed_and_redeemed</a></p>
<p>FREEDOM!!!! So good to see you again!!!!!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1aef5198e8c6d2055049d63a42b9fdd5</guid>
				<title>Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/603/#post-213163</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 05 Aug 2026 22:28:01 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/rae/" rel="nofollow ugc">@rae</a></p>
<p>KP no longer tags me, so I just have to think of checking.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>I LOVE THAT IDEA!!! You could make that scene SO COOL!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b0fd04cd1936e12f71eb467e9bf94f53</guid>
				<title>Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/603/#post-213162</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 05 Aug 2026 22:27:31 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/power/" rel="nofollow ugc">@power</a></p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>I love those kinds of characters and have several.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4c795fd271cdb565f7e07d8080452659</guid>
				<title>Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/70/#post-213058</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 29 Jul 2026 12:09:45 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<p>*Elias panics*</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">51e54e1f42bcd82f1780561e45ba7061</guid>
				<title>SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/kp-playlist/page/6/#post-213053</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 29 Jul 2026 03:41:57 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m not gonna make the youtube one because it&#8217;s too much work hahaha</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">495d901e9434ac1f2911b8d1c6c42c87</guid>
				<title>SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/kp-playlist/page/5/#post-213052</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 29 Jul 2026 03:41:20 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><iframe loading="lazy" title="Spotify Embed: KP PLAYLIST" style="border-radius: 12px" width="100%" height="352" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen allow="autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; fullscreen; picture-in-picture" loading="lazy" src="https://open.spotify.com/embed/playlist/4JZItcyYWHSCK6RN58N8Ua?si=dWdpWacFRGKyiLqdLhWiOg&amp;utm_source=oembed&amp;pi=dLGdQ8TIRoCAV"></iframe></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4ef4bbef195e5094c5415008e36e2a71</guid>
				<title>Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/69/#post-213046</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Jul 2026 21:38:41 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/elishavet-pidyon/" rel="nofollow ugc">@elishavet-pidyon</a></p>
<p><strong>Wolfgang </strong></p>
<p>he raced forward. &#8220;I love gymnasiums! Come on! This will be great!&#8221;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>(not sure what they&#8217;re going to do first so I&#8217;ll let you take the lead)</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9074012ba071df63d70f451a31c49f06</guid>
				<title>Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All :) in the forum Art</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/art-sharing-for-all/page/282/#post-213020</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Jul 2026 16:04:04 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/rae/" rel="nofollow ugc">@rae</a></p>
<p>Happy Birthday!!!! &#x1f389;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5c8cf3f2622f32ae81824ee24d7d14f3</guid>
				<title>Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All :) in the forum Art</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/art-sharing-for-all/page/282/#post-213014</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Jul 2026 12:03:45 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/rae/" rel="nofollow ugc">@rae</a></p>
<p>Oh that one&#8217;s really cool!</p>
<p>I can never do myself. I can&#8217;t get my brain to ignore the oddity of drawing myself. XD I can&#8217;t believe how good you are though!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">33b6e48b74c481c56b61c47c369c8eb2</guid>
				<title>Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/67/#post-212978</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Jul 2026 18:05:12 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/elishavet-pidyon/" rel="nofollow ugc">@elishavet-pidyon</a></p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p><strong>Wolfgang </strong></p>
<p>He pranced along behind Wilhelm. &#8220;What should we do first? Swords or wrestling? Or I could race you!&#8221;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e3c49162cdc6b5543a71a860eeaa94c8</guid>
				<title>Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/66/#post-212970</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Jul 2026 17:15:00 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<blockquote><p>I am so unoriginal. I didn’t even notice until now</p></blockquote>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>haha!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d4b07a46232a9071bc62589c2a90f5a8</guid>
				<title>Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/66/#post-212969</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Jul 2026 17:14:35 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/elishavet-pidyon/" rel="nofollow ugc">@elishavet-pidyon</a></p>
<p>and now I will eat. I just had to finish a chapter.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f8f74ddee4f327c3cbd5b27368e14fac</guid>
				<title>Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/66/#post-212968</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Jul 2026 17:14:17 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/elishavet-pidyon/" rel="nofollow ugc">@elishavet-pidyon</a></p>
<p>who controls prof? isn&#8217;t it <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a> ?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aae9453ffa48556c97e3f3f46e9cb72b</guid>
				<title>Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/66/#post-212962</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Jul 2026 16:48:14 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/elishavet-pidyon/" rel="nofollow ugc">@elishavet-pidyon</a></p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Oh my word!</p>
<p>I think I stopped dreaming when I really started seriously writing. I used to have a lot of vivid ones, and then they went away when I started writing my stories and books down.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e13955b85e1fcc3d8927993356c5c849</guid>
				<title>Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/65/#post-212959</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Jul 2026 16:37:42 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/elishavet-pidyon/" rel="nofollow ugc">@elishavet-pidyon</a></p>
<p><strong>Wolfgang </strong></p>
<p>He reached across the table and grabbed two more scones, pushing them into his pocket for later, then followed Wilhelm. &#8220;Biting is still cowardly,&#8221; he muttered.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d628f9d5bbeed6e1dd7521b2171eacf5</guid>
				<title>Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/65/#post-212958</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Jul 2026 16:36:44 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/elishavet-pidyon/" rel="nofollow ugc">@elishavet-pidyon</a></p>
<p>*is jealous* why can&#8217;t i have dreams like this?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2fd1163c00d91917e761e72a387eefd3</guid>
				<title>Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/65/#post-212946</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Jul 2026 16:12:06 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/elishavet-pidyon/" rel="nofollow ugc">@elishavet-pidyon</a></p>
<p>Haha!! That sounds like a fun dream!</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>also, Wilhelm&#8217;s comment!!!! &#x1f602;</p>
<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/koshka/" rel="nofollow ugc">@koshka</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/loopylin/" rel="nofollow ugc">@loopylin</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p><strong>Wolfgang</strong></p>
<p>He waved to the other boy who was apparently a friend of Wilhelm&#8217;s. &#8220;Biting is cowardly,&#8221; he retorted, then sealed that as fact with another scone. &#8220;What should we do now?&#8221;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c3240c136384ca07c46f0d7c79a5997c</guid>
				<title>Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/64/#post-212945</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Jul 2026 16:10:06 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<p>truth</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5dafbc97e39c6c8b4b7620f32fe6a84f</guid>
				<title>Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/64/#post-212938</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Jul 2026 15:32:39 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/elishavet-pidyon/" rel="nofollow ugc">@elishavet-pidyon</a></p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>I are you questioning my mental stability?! &#x1f631;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">579519a4663f1238dc44c844844ad484</guid>
				<title>Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/64/#post-212934</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Jul 2026 14:52:59 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/elishavet-pidyon/" rel="nofollow ugc">@elishavet-pidyon</a> @whoeverelseisalsointhissectionoftherp</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p><strong>Wolfgang </strong></p>
<p>He blinked. Wilhelm actually sounded upset. &#8220;He wasn&#8217;t going to bit me,&#8221; he said with a laugh. &#8220;Biting is a cheep shot and you get your teeth punched if you do it. That&#8217;s what Reinhard told me.&#8221;</p>
<p>He happily started on a forth scone.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>