-
Allison replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Lol! Me and my brother Love buying those! 😀 They are so much fun!
-
Allison replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
No, I have never heard of sight and sound theaters, but I have been in a musical! It was “James and the giant peach.” By Roald Dahl, I was only part of the Ensemble, but it was still crazy fun! You have Legos also? And dolls? Yay! I’m so glad, even though I’m 15 I still love to play Legos with my brotherÂ
I might have some Barbies I play…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen, Julia!! Oh, I’ve been writing since 11 or 12 too! (Well, seriously writing that is. XD)
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!!
Now time for some questions!!
1. Favorite character you’ve ever written?
2. If you could visit anywh…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Hello I am new in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Hi! Im Acancello! I’m homeschooled and I love guinea pigs, dogs, traveling, acting, trying weird food, writing, reading, talking and a lot more 😁! I’m so glad you could come to Kingdom Pen! OK, now I’ll ask you some hopefully not already asked questions 🙂
What’s your favorite book series?
Do you like to do any sports? If not, do you ha…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Hi Julia! Im Allison, also known as Acancello!
I’m aslo homeschooled and I love guinea pigs, dogs, traveling, acting, trying weird food, writing, reading, talking and a lot more 😁! I’m so glad you could come to Kingdom Pen! OK, now I’ll ask you some hopefully not already asked questions 🙂
What’s your favorite character you wrote?…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Thanks! I just read it! Thats so sad😭
-
Allison replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h @highscribeofaetherium
Thank you!
-
Euodia posted an update 3 years, 1 month ago
Hellooooo everyone! Just dropping in real quick to let y’all know I probably won’t be on much this week. This is ✨fair week✨ for me and I have shows every day basically all day, so pretty much living at the fair. 😂 I tried replying to everything I could today (except the School RP, I’m not even trying XD)
Know a lot of you are starting school…[Read more] -
Euodia and
HighScribe are now friends 3 years, 1 month ago -
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
and yeah, I’ve heard that it’s really hard. i’ll definetely pray that your family continues to have the strength to do something so beautiful for these kids 💕💕
It’s the main reason people try to adopt kids that are really little because though they’ve been through trauma too, they’re younger so they don’t seem to carry as much b…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 1 month ago
Okay! And if email is easier you can just shoot me a message whenever you have something you need! 😁
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Love, love, LOVE the Bucky&Yelena board!! 😍
And the Pietro fanfic is 👌😍
YES, YES, YES
OH MY GOSH I LOVE THIS IDEA! I MUST HEAR MORE!!!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Worldbuilding and Character: List of qualities vs a Good Mechanic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Thanks!! I’m actually watching it right now XD
Yes, I love weaving characters and the world together! I get to do that a lot with Healer because of how the planets are so different from each other.
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Hi! I just saw your post above. I wish I could give you a hug in real life!🤗Â I hope everything is OK, I know how you feel. 💖 If you ever need to talk, let me know!🥰 💗
-
Elanor replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 1 month ago
Another great one. @janellebelovedpig
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Worldbuilding and Character: List of qualities vs a Good Mechanic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Hi! Yeah wow, it has! It’s been really good, actually. We started school back in May. My WIP Healer is now above 50,000 words, too! Also I’m getting ready to do an online writing summit tomorrow and Tuesday, so that should be really cool!
Yes, definitely! There’s a lot of different sides to it, and while it can be weird to think…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago

Here is my new moodboard! Hugo Jim Walton! He is one of my favorite characters! (I know I keep saying that, but I love them all equally 😀 )
@highscribeofaetherium @loopylin @awsumfaith @keilah-h @everyone!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Worldbuilding and Character: List of qualities vs a Good Mechanic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
This is something I’ve actually been working on with my WIP Healer. I find it has become easier to do this than the standard lists of questions on websites, downloads, etc.
For example, when worldbuilding for the races I thought, what if only some of them had opposable thumbs? What if only some of them stood upright? And so, F…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre)'s profile was updated 3 years, 1 month ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) changed their profile picture 3 years, 1 month ago
- Load More

@euodia-vision
I hope it goes well!! 🥰
That’s cool!
I was displaying at a Lego convention this weekend (that’s why I haven’t been on the past five days) so I totally get it! I hope you have fun!
Have fun at the fair!
Totally get it. 😉 Hope you have an awesome time!!