-
Esther replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen, Janessa!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving teen girl!
Now it’s time for newbie questions! 😊
1. Of the mountains that you’ve been too, which range is your favorite and why?
2. Who’s your favorite author?
3. What’s your WIP about?
-
Allison replied to the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Welcome! I’m Acancello, also known as Allison! I’m homeschooled and I love guinea pigs, dogs, traveling, acting, trying weird food, writing, reading, talking and a lot more 😁! I’m so glad you could come to Kingdom Pen! OK, now I’ll ask you some hopefully not already asked questions 🙂
What’s your favorite book series?…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Welcome! I’m Acancello, also known as Allison! I love your username! I’m homeschooled and I love guinea pigs, dogs, traveling, acting, trying weird food, writing, reading, talking and a lot more 😁! I’m so glad you could come to Kingdom Pen! OK, now I’ll ask you some hopefully not already asked questions 🙂
What’s your favorite…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
I go to a really small school in Montana ( so already we don’t have a lot of people compared to other states) and there’s 12 in my class. The seniors this year have a graduating class of 6! So we are SUPER SMALL. In my school there’s not very many people to choose from, so you kinda are stuck with them for the rest of the time you’re…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Right now I’m 13 but will turn 14 tomorrow! I’m really young for my great-thanks to homeschool!
Oh my goodness we have even more in common! I’m 13 and a freshman as well. But I turn 14 in a couple months. That’s so cool!
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Hi Esther! We have so much in common! I used to play the violin when I was homeschooled, but when I switched to public school I didn’t have enough time. I am definitely dog obsessed, haha.
That’s awesome!! 😉
I’m not that good at volleyball, but I’m hoping to get better. I play on a team. I played in seventh grade and had to…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Thank you! And yes, I did want feedback 🙂
I am working on a chapter that tells the history of Andromeda, and it will represent the Garden of Eden. You’ll be able to see it when I’m done!
No, the tree is sent by the Great One (representing God) to help Azazel, and the scene doesn’t have anything to do with the Garden, but I can see…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Hi Esther! We have so much in common! I used to play the violin when I was homeschooled, but when I switched to public school I didn’t have enough time. I am definitely dog obsessed, haha.
I’m not that good at volleyball, but I’m hoping to get better. I play on a team. I played in seventh grade and had to take eighth grade off because…[Read more]
-
Esther and
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ are now friends 3 years, 1 month ago -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
I love solving problems! It becomes a race against myself to see how many I can get right before the class period ends at school.
I’m so excited for people on Kingdom Pen to read my work because when I show it to my parents, they don’t appreciate it because they aren’t into fantasy/suspenseful stories/sci fi stuff, so I need a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
@savannah-grace2009
Welcome to Kingdom Pen, Sara!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, dog-obsessed, violin-squeaking, fiction-writing, homeschooled, God-loving teen girl!!
It’s so awesome that you play volleyball as well! It’s my favorite sport! Do you play on a team? If so, how long have you been playing?
Now for some other quest…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Nice to meet you! I was homeschooled up until sixth grade. Currently I’m a freshman in high school. Public school and home school definitely have pro’s and con’s! I love public school because of how structured it is and how it teaches responsibility, but home school feels so much safer and there’s no drama between mean girls and fake…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh, yeah I just tried it and it did the same thing for me. What you can do is just search for collage templates and use one of those instead.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
I don’t think tomato soup is a smoothie, but I swear my whole youth group would fight me on that!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
I love Eragon by Christopher Paolini! IT’S SO GOOD!!!
I don’t have a favorite character, I love them all!
And I don’t think a hot dog is a sandwich. Don’t ask me why because I can’t prove it, but it’s just my opinion!
Question for you:Â is a tomato soup just a hot smoothie?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
I love math too, however I’m not very good at it, I tend to get confused. I also write sci-fi/fantasy! I read a little of everything, though.
I kind of do both hard and soft worldbuilding, but I haven’t been doing it that long, it’s more of a recent project. I think I like hard more, but haven’t done enough to know for sure.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Willa is a Black Lab/Border Collie cross. She is a sweetie!
Here’s the link to my WIP: https://editor.reedsy.com/s/p8SdhuQ
Let me know what you think!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Maybe I should have you make up names for my story, haha! I am terrible at making up names for places, names of people, rivers and stuff like that! I made up the name Azuri, but that’s about the only one. I usually look up “weird names” on google and use what I like.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Exactly!!!! My little sister HATES reading with a passion too! All she will read is non-fiction about animals and stuff like that. All I read is fiction, so we’re polar opposites! I read about 300 pages in about 3 to 4 hours so I can read about a book per day in the summer. It takes my dad a month to finish a book of the same…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
I know! Sometimes I read so much I get “banned” from the library because I don’t spend time with my family when I’m reading, haha!
- Load More
