-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Sorry, i’m not good at explaining things, especially my stories! All I know is that Earth is the same Earth, and I think that Adam and Eve don’t exist either in “stories” or anything. I think that I’m trying to make this story for the secular world to speak truth (i think sometimes if the world knows that somethings from the…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Tirion
Tirion trotted down the empty halls. A worthy mission coursing through his veins. He was almost there. They were so close…
“You’re in a weird mood, Tirion. When did snacks become worth being late over to you?”
Tirion cast a glance back at his friend who was moving at the pace of snail. Obviously not aware of the i…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Ooooh yay, we’ve started the lunchroom raid! May I join?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Behold, my WIP | The Purple Eyed in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
You are so lucky to have a mom who you can go to for advice on writing! I love my mom and she’s basically my best friend, but when it comes to writing, I’m on my own. She doesn’t like the kind of writing I write because she gets really sad and depressed when the scenes are sad. Same with my dad.
I had to teach myself how to write up until…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years ago
@lydia-s if you want to read more I’ll tag you when i post this chapter!
Thanks! It’s one of my favorites!
-
Allison replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Don’t worry about it! Thank you for tagging me 🙂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
And of course don’t feel bad if you don’t have time to read it, I get it, and glad you’re working on your WIP so much! And great work, 54 pages is a lot! I remember how happy I was when I hit 50 pages 🙂 Idk how many pages mine is since I’m using a platform called Reedsy and it doesn’t have pages (kind of weird, i know), but I have…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Behold, my WIP | The Purple Eyed in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
no worries! I’m busy too, lol
-
Allison replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
From what I read so far, its really good! I will be checking it out from time to time (Dont worry, its not that I dont like it, I love it! But I am working on my WIP a bunch right now, 54 pages! 🙂 ) Thank you for sharing it!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Behold, my WIP | The Purple Eyed in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Yay!!! Thank you!!! 🙂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨'s profile was updated 3 years ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Behold, my WIP | The Purple Eyed in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
And btw…I tagged you where I posted my WIP if you’re interested 🙂
I’ll be patient…It’s that good!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 3 years ago
What’s your guys’ favorite Christian music artists? My favorites are Colton Dixon, Jeremy Camp, Tasha Layton, Dan Bremnes, and For King and Country!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Here’s my WIP if you’re interested! And don’t feel pressured to read it if you’re busy (or just don’t want to!, I understand that life gets complicated and busy!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Behold, my WIP | The Purple Eyed in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Just read this! You did a great job with helping me connect with the characters. They feel so real!!!
I like your descriptions, but like others are saying, they were kind of long. I think it would help if you spread the descriptions out along the chapter instead of making them into one long paragraph. I’ve struggled with this as well, so…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Awwwww those two chapters! I like Jayla’s background…
But Yelena! Don’t say those things to Buckyyyyyy 😭
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years ago
Thanks! If you want to read more, I can tag you on the forum where I am posting the whole story and asking for critiques.
I feel so bad for Sef but I LOVE their relationship! It makes me so happy! 🙂
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
AHHHHHHH
That was SO good and adorable and amazingggggg
😭😭😭😭😍😍😍😍
I love Alpine’s backstory!!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
Wanda better be on that list, I’m still mad at freedom for not including her, *does a Wanda’s head tilt to freedom*
besides the twin should be together
OoOOOOo freedom got the head tilt!!!
Don’t worry, she is. 😉😂
I think my top 5 rn are…
1. Steve
2. Bucky
3. Wanda
4. Spiderman
5. Hawkeye
(Pietro hasn’t quite surpassed those…[Read more]
- Load More
