-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years ago
It’s about a woman named Neveah who was kidnapped, along with her baby girl, Hanna. They are separated, and Neveah is imprisoned in a work camp. When she escapes, she is determined to find her daughter, no matter the cost.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Actually, that would be great! If you want to add critiques or anything, let me know.
Over the course of last night and today, I wrote this chapter explaining how Sef ends up with Iver, etc. I’m not sure whether to add another one about that or not. Because I want to explain that Iver is abusive (the…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Oh okay! Cool! By the way I love the quote.
Goodbye? Oh no, please. Can’t we go back to page one and do it all over again?
That is so sweet and sad I love it! Did you make it up or did you find it somewhere?
-
Allison replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years ago
Thats so sweet and sad!🥹 I really like Riker, but reading all your other posts I think Leon is my favorite, but then its so hard to chose.💗
I would love to read it!
-
Allison replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Hi Sarah! I’m Acancello, also known as Allison! I’m homeschooled and I love guinea pigs, dogs, traveling, acting, trying weird food, writing, reading, talking and a lot more 😁! I write Dystopian and post-apocalyptic books. I’m so glad you could come to Kingdom Pen! OK, now I’ll ask you some hopefully not already asked questions 😉…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Yes he is! I cant believe you noticed! But yeah, hes her best friends older brother and a half friend half enemy to Shauna 🙂
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Hello fellow Tolkien Geek, and welcome to Kingdom Pen!!
I am euodia.vision. or just Euodia. 😉 I am a Tolkien nerd, fantasy reader and writer, recent homeschool graduate, artist, music enthusiast, photographer, Marvel lover, and a follower of Christ!
so… *rubs hands together* you like Tolkien?
Are you a movie girl too or just the books?
What…[Read more]
-
Euodia's profile was updated 3 years ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic Inktober in the forum Art 3 years ago
Cool!! I think it’ll be a lot of fun too!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Yeah… If I’m being perfectly honest, sometimes I casually aim at the boys I like… XD FAVORITISM!!!
Haha, that’s a good strategy, lol
-
Euodia changed their profile picture 3 years ago
-
Euodia posted an update 3 years ago
Getting ready to go to New York City for an 18th bday getaway with my parents!! So excited!
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I know…I know…that saying that writers put their favorite through the most pain is WAYYY too true. I mean, Riker grows so much because of everything he goes through, and he’s later able to reach others, but still…the baby!! 😭😭
IT IS!!! 😭😭 That is true… i guess, but still!
I made a new Aesthetic for Leon too!!! Here it is: Ὁ…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Inktober in the forum Art 3 years ago
Yayyyy!!! Ooooh, that’s a fun challenge!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
OKAY
I have a lot to catch up on…
The What If chapted with Wanda, Pietro, and Peter…
I have no words… poor babies.😭
And Pietro’s family is just adorable. 😍
The Dystopian fanfic is SO fun!!!! I’m loving it so far!
(somehow I am accidentally turning this into a Bucky/Yelena ship…😂)
OoOooPpPpps
😂😂😂
Guess i…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Okay, I thought so!! And that’s awesome!!!
Yes, I know. I figure I’ll give out my email a few weeks before I do leave. I already have some random emails from my mentee, fellow chess players, my accountability partner, etc., but I plan on keeping in contact with some others as well. (:
My favorite part is probably adding all of…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Inktober in the forum Art 3 years ago
Awesome!!
Oh, really? That’s cool! I’ve been thinking about trying out illustration…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
*drinks glass in one shot and turns to guy sitting next to him*
My little brother once tried to pet a bee. Twice. T’was an afternoon to remember.
*nods gravely*
*blinks*
Was he… succesful??
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Your first scene from Broken Shackles is SO good!!! And 😭
And Riker’s board… girl, you put that boy through so much. 😭😭
-
Euodia started the topic Inktober in the forum Art 3 years ago
Hey everyone!
I’m sure a lot of you have heard of Inktober. I hadn’t until last year when my best friend participated. I decided I wanted to try it out this year. One of the things they want you to do is share your art, so I thought I would do that on here!
Also, if anyone else is doing it or wants to, feel free to post on here too! I know some…[Read more]
- Load More
