-
Esther replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Welcome to KP, Brianne!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, teen girl!
I’m thirteen as well! (Well, almost fourteen.) And I’m homeschooled too! I think that there are a lot of homeschoolers on here. 😉
So cool that you’ve visited Denmark!! I would love to visit Europe…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!
So cool! I’m a homeschooled freshman as well!
Horses are awesome! I used to love them when I was younger, but not as much anymore. I have a friend who is really into horses and riding, so I hea…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Actually, just kidding. She’s not 5’2’’. She’s actually 5’ 5’’
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@trailblazer @mineralizedwritings @acancello @savannah_grace2009 @grcr @freedomwriter76
Ok, I’m going to add in a new character, if everyone’s okay with that. This is Amir’s love interest throughout his story.

Shirin (pronounced Shi-reen) Hedieh al Azar
(just like Amir, everyone calls her by her second name)Appearance: thick, curly, dark br…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I use an app called Moodboard. It can be a little glitchy at times, but it works for me. I have Canva, I’ve just never used it to make moodboards before. And I find my pics by just googling stuff, like quotes and aesthetics.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 3 years ago
@emma_mcpherson how are you?
-
Allison replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
It did! Your welcome!😊
-
Allison replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
How do I describe it? 😀 So under the persons profile pic you will see their name in green and under their name you will see the other name ( black font that starts with an @ symbol). Either copy and paste that onto the message your typing to them or write it out- either way will work. Hope that helps and makes scene! 🙂
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Thanks! I am doing a chaotic board now also, its one of my best so far! I’ll share it when I’m done (Its one for Shauna)
-
Allison replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Hi! I’m Acancello, also known as Allison! I’m aslo homeschooled and I love guinea pigs, dogs, traveling, acting, trying weird food, writing, reading, talking and a lot more 😁! I write Dystopian and post-apocalyptic books. I’m so glad you could come to Kingdom Pen! OK, now I’ll ask you some hopefully not already asked question…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
So based off of the language that you were going to help me create, can you help me devise a word in Andromedan for “Mother”? That would be most appreciated, haha. I am not good at creating languages, so I’m stumped, lol.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years ago
I agree, reading books has helped me so much!
I’m not sure if I know a lot about plot structure. I just try not to be cliche, have good character arcs, and attempt to make an outline. Emphasis on the word attempt, lol.
I know that there’s seven main ways to plot, like “save the cat”, “the hero’s journey”, the “three act”, and…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
Oh my goodness, I love that girl!!! It looks SO good! What did you use?
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Thanks for the tag!! (:
Hi! I love writing fantasy, as well as sci-fi.
Viola sounds so cool! I play guitar as well as a bit of piano and cello. I’ve never been out of the states lol, but I think it would be cool.
I know some people that go to Nicaragua on a regular basis, and they’ve invited me to come in the future,…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Thanks! And yep, they’re really fun!!
Yeah, I’m part of her street team actually, so I just got a letter from her and all that. I’m probably going to preorder her book too – it looks awesome!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
That makes sense. Good advice!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
It is so perfect for him!
I also use Canva, I just add a bunch of photos to make it chaotic and only add photos, no clipart. I don’t use a background, and I just google search/canva search.
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
What do you guys use to make your boards? I use Canva, but those seem like a different style.
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
If I remember right, it was from Winnie the Pooh.😭 💗 It was so sweet and sad- perfect for Hugo.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years ago
Yeah it is really fun to write! However, Neveah’s only one of the main characters, so she’s kind of a sub-plot.
- Load More
