-
Esther replied to the topic Destined Fanfic: Pyromania AU! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh, I love ittt!! 😆😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Kylie replied to the topic What if you’ve made a mistake…? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I agree with everything Freedom said; this is something I believe all of us writers go through. I’ll be praying for you girlfriend! Keep pressing on!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Sorryyyyy got carried away XD
Tirion
Tirion and Riya spun around the room.
His strong arms were wrapped around her waist, guiding her through the motions, flowing together to the beat of the music.
Her eyes rarely met his. He knew she couldn’t help but be an observer of life. She was busy taking in everything, mostly…[Read more]
-
Kylie started the topic Tears (a short story) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Hey y’all! I’d love your thoughts on my new short story/novella I’m writing called Tears. It revolves around the MC who, just coming to Christ, undergoes a challenging situation called Aquagenic Urticaria, a rare infection in the skin; basically, it means the person is allergic to water. Jenna, my MC, has the symptoms and faces choosing Christ or…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Freedom, if you’re okay with it, can Tirion run into one of your 17-19 peeps? I don’t know which one, there are a lot, so you can choose. 😁
-
Euodia replied to the topic Destined Fanfic: Pyromania AU! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
AWWW THAT CHAPTER! I love it! Girl, you’re SO good!
*jumps on the Mother Gothel train* I don’t trust this dude…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I feel like you can tell we’re all writers based on some of our texts XD and how many times we use * these XD
ikr? XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Nice! You got this!!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Awesome, thx! 😊
Ami
“I-I’m taking PE and Woodworking. What about you?” He answered as he readjusted his books in his arms.
“Cool! I’m taking Art and Drama,” she replied with a soft smile.
-
Esther replied to the topic kids/teen charries in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
Yeah, for American Girl books, it just depends. 🤷🏻♀️ I haven’t read any of the more recent ones sooo… I don’t know how good those are. 😅
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yep, I’m still sticking around! 😊 I’m ready to get it up and running again!
If you have time, do you wanna RP for Clint? 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Endoxos Trilogy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@hybridlore @starshiness @kyronthearcanin @whalekeeper @keilah-h @smiley
Here’s the next chapter!
Chapter 2
As Everton left the Nadir’s house, a smile played on his lips. He enjoyed visiting them. They always seemed so happy. And Ami was so kind… and pretty. He had known her for as long as he could remember. They had been just friends, but l…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Endoxos Trilogy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
lol
Thanks!!
Oh yeah. 😉 He’s probably my favorite. 😁 (And I just wrote a scene the other day where he was mouthing off at the villain. XD Ev’s so much fun to write.)
-
Esther replied to the topic kids/teen charries in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
I love that WIP idea!!
I can sort of agree with what you’re saying about kids acting their age. When I was twelve, I had a lot of people tell me I was mature for my age, so I’m not sure how relevant my opinion is. XD
Anyway, I feel like in the Wingfeather Saga, Janner (who was twelve for most of the series) actually acted his age. I’v…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
*is totally going to stalk that chat*
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
YAYYYY RIKER & CO.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
OFC!!!!!
YESSSS!
Honestly I don’t know your OCs as well as I would like too (I know all about your Marvel ones XD)
Sammme, I read everything I can that she shares, but I still wish I knew them better. XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Cool!
- Load More
