-
Euodia replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
*cries* I just read like 6 chapters in 10 minutes, and GIRL I LOVED THEM!!!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, the epilogue and all of their jobs, and AH IT’S WONDERFUL BUT I’M SAD IT’S OVER!❤😭
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 haha thanks! ❤
Riya
Iris and Riker’s smiles held a wonderful warmth.
Riya could feel it, see it in their kids as they danced with Wanda’s boys and Morgan.
She wished she could have it.
“You have a beautiful family.” She said admiringly.
I currently don’t have any characters available, but maybe @smiley or @kyron…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Destined Fanfic: Pyromania AU! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
And how Corvina scared Bren 😂 That was hilarious XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Destined Fanfic: Pyromania AU! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I love their sibling dynamic so much. 🥰 It’s so different from the actual story. 😬 But I like it 😉
-
Euodia replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Sammmmme XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic Tears (a short story) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ahhh girl, I echo Freedom! This was SOOOO good!!!!! And so sad!!! I can’t wait to see where you take Jenna, I know there’s going to be a lot of pain but also a lot of redemption. ❤
(also, glad you’re doing good, even tho it’s not the best. continuing to pray for you)
-
Euodia replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yeah, it looks like it’s fixed now… but yeah no one’s showed except mine, but mine switched to the first pfp I ever had…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Destined Fanfic: Pyromania AU! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Awwww they’re SO sweet together! I loved how you had Bren oblivious to Corvina following him and then how she scared him. 😂
-
Euodia replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 okay! I can try to come up with something XD
Tirion
Tirion sighed as he made his way down the hallway.
Math was never his specialty. Tech had given him some helpful tips the night before but his brain had still felt like a pile of mush throughout the course of the entire class.
He paused in front of his locker to switch out…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic My Marvel AU in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Awwww I loved that chapter! I love seeing Nat wanting to help Mary. ❤
-
Euodia replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Eeee love it! Cheers to all da ships. XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Exactly. 😂
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ahhhhhh I love this idea!!!!!! I’m up for any fanfic that has young Avengers XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Um… is it just my account or did everyone’s pfps reset??
-
Euodia replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Okay! Works for me. 😊
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Zutora in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h @hybridlore @euodia-vision @starshiness @orangearmadillo
Sooo yeah I got super busy out of nowhere, so this chapter is way late, but here’s Norok’s 2nd POV!
Norok slowly rose to his feet as the guard held the spear inches from his chest. He tried for a casual smile, difficult with sharp teeth jutting out of his maw, and put a claw…[Read more]
-
Kylie replied to the topic Tears (a short story) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Aww, thanks! I really hope this goes well and I don’t have to scrap it in the end like most of my stories turn out. Thank you!!
(and I’m doing okayyy…not the best, still in pain, especially after the last surgery but God is good, and has continued to be nothing but good!)
-
Esther replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic What if you’ve made a mistake…? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
I agree with what everyone else has said.
Ironically, I’ve had the same problem, just vice versa. XD I found out that I couldn’t pants and needed some type of outline. If you know it’s going to be easier to pants, but still want some structure, maybe do the in between. (‘plantser’ or ‘tweener’) What I did, was do a rough and bas…[Read more]
- Load More
