@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
Thank you! I am indeed. And guess what? My mum managed to track down a copy of the 1958 version of A Tale of Two Cities, which I hadn’t been able to find anywhere. I was pretty excited about that.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@rochellaine Sorry for my late response! It’s my birthday today, so I probably won’t be around 😀 I might find some time this afternoon though.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@rochellaine Sorry, I can’t be on right now. 🙁
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 1 month ago
@jenwriter17 Awesome! I look forward to seeing what you have to say!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 1 month ago
@seekjustice Okay. I’m almost finished reading it! 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 1 month ago
If you’ve made comments on the actual doc, then yes please put your name on it and send it back. If you haven’t made comments, on it then you don’t need to send it back 🙂 Yep, definitely! I’ll be looking forward to it 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 1 month ago
@seekjustice I just realized something about what you said on the questionnaire…You said you’d like us to put our names in brackets in the doc title. Is that for the questionnaire doc AND the actual book doc? Do I email you both documents once I’m finished with them?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Starting a Critique Group? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@devastate-lasting Thank you! 🙂
@alia Okay, I’ll have to keep those numbers in mind.
Awesome. I might start collecting emails via my website at some point for people that want to be in it. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
I’m attempting to get some work done, anyone want to join me?
@ariel-ashira @rochellaine @alia @valtmy @jenwriter17 @dekreel
-
Jenna Terese changed their profile picture 8 years, 1 month ago
-
Jenna Terese changed their profile picture 8 years, 1 month ago
-
Jenna Terese's profile was updated 8 years, 1 month ago
-
Jenna Terese started the topic Starting a Critique Group? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
There’s been this idea floating around in my head for a while now; an online critique group for Christian writers. Not exclusively for teens, but that’d be cool 🙂
I’ve never researched starting a critique group before, so do any of you have any tips or advice or resources you can point me to?
I was thinking of limiting the number of members, so…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
Yeah, they’ve got special laws in place now, because shops were selling things super cheaply (think 90% off sorta things) and people were actually getting crushed and killed.
That’s just…bad.
Nope, this is an attempt at writing a historical/fantasy sort of thing.
I am planning a contemporary short story/novella though, for a competition.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
Maybe we’re just less excited about sales? We tend to have sales at Valentines, Australia Day, Easter, Christmas and Boxing Day (otherwise known as the sale in which people literally die).
Though I’ve heard about Black Friday and that doesn’t sound like a walk in the park either.
I gave up on that. Instead I’m working on rewriting…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
We have Labour Day here, but it’s not till October, and people only like it because it’s a long weekend 😛 We certainly don’t have special sales, as it seems you do in American.
Yes I did have a really good time! No, we haven’t really talked since then 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@rochellaine How’s things?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
Are you here still?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@devastate-lasting Oh I am so sorry to hear that! My grandmother passed away from the same thing years ago; it’s hard. I’ll be praying for you and all those effected.
@arel-ashira @valtmy I’ll be praying for both of you as well!
- Load More
