Stars Fill Infinity

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Critiques Novel Critique Requests Stars Fill Infinity

Viewing 9 posts - 151 through 159 (of 159 total)
  • Author
    Rochellaine
    @rochellaine
      • Total Posts: 3322

@seekjustice Yes, I know.  But we’re used to it, so we don’t really think about it I guess.

Five foot fourteen

And that’s where we differ. 😛  I see why you have to use it, because you use another form of measurement, but we would very rarely, if ever, say “he’s six foot three inches.”  We’d just say “he’s six three.”

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

SeekJustice
      @seekjustice
        • Total Posts: 3365

@rochellaine

True. I’ve been learning imperial measurement in math lately and it drives me crazy.

Ah, I see. Usually, we’d say “so and so is five foot nine,” we usually leave off the inches, but still say the feet.

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Skredder
        @skredder
          • Total Posts: 527

@seekjustice Hi! Yes I have sorta disappeared. I’ve just been really super busy lately. However, after the next two week my schedule will open up and I will have a lot more time to read and write. I should be able to finish the first draft of my story not too long after. I’ll have that up as soon as I finish it. 🙂

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."

Jenna Terese
          @jenwriter17
            • Total Posts: 2522

@seekjustice Just checking to make sure; you want us to leave comments in the doc right?

I'm a Kapeefer 'TIL WE'RE OLD AND GREY!
            www.jennaterese.com

SeekJustice
            @seekjustice

@skredder Sorry for never replying to you! That sounds fine 🙂

@jenwriter17
              I’m happy if you want to make some comments in the doc, or if you just want to fill out the questionnaire. It all depends on what you want to do or what you have time for. I’d love it if you did though 😛

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Jenna Terese
              @jenwriter17

@seekjustice I just realized something about what you said on the questionnaire…You said you’d like us to put our names in brackets in the doc title. Is that for the questionnaire doc AND the actual book doc? Do I email you both documents once I’m finished with them?

www.jennaterese.com

SeekJustice
                @seekjustice

@jenwriter17

If you’ve made comments on the actual doc, then yes please put your name on it and send it back. If you haven’t made comments, on it then you don’t need to send it back 🙂 Yep, definitely! I’ll be looking forward to it 😀

Jenna Terese
                  @jenwriter17

@seekjustice Okay. I’m almost finished reading it! 🙂

www.jennaterese.com

SeekJustice
                    @seekjustice

@jenwriter17 Awesome! I look forward to seeing what you have to say!

Viewing 9 posts - 151 through 159 (of 159 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    >