@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine He’s talking about Josiah X’D
@notawriter Thanks! Everyone says that XD
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel XD Anything with Josiah and Daniel is great. 👍
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
Oh. My. Word.
That is amazing!
(and no worries about the wait, it made it more worthwhile in the end!!) I was also having trouble picturing the bar, but you’ve really solidified it my head now! Thanks so much 😀 (and you have amazing talent, if I haven’t mentioned so before).
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@Dekreel Quite. XD
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@emma-flournoy That’s the idea! XD Thank you!
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello, Fellow KeePers! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@SlyLilHuntress Welcome to KP! You have now gained many friends. 😉
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@Dekreel 😀 And the Les Mis thing is hilarious.
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder Thanks so much!! <3
@emma-flournoy Yeah, I though it might be fitting to have your door look like your profile. Thank you! 😀
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@Dekreel It’s great! And I love my door. 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 @notawriter ARE YOU KIDDING? I HAVEN’T COMMENTED ON Y’ALL’S PICTURES OF JENNA?! *facepalms*
Great job, both of you! I really love them! <3 You’re both so talented!
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal Ahhh, thank youuu! 😀
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Get ready, guys, this part contains one of my favorite scenes ever. Mwahahaaaaa…
The Gif-Hiders: An Easter Story
Part Four: The Young Man with the Extension Cord
“Two… thousand… GIFs?!”
“But of course! There are nearly six hundred Kapeefers on this island.”
Jenna stammered, “I-I can’t hide two thousand GIFs all over the island in o…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@pickupyourpenandwrite @skredder @notawriter y’all had good observations. I have commentary in my Bible too, which is really nice.
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenali Thank you so much!! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
just lettin’ y’all know I probably won’t be on for discussion for most or all of today cuz I’ll be out of my house….
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder Woah. That’s awesome!
-
Joy started the topic Literary Elements in Movies in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
This is where you can post literary elements of movies. Because I know they’re out there
Warning: May contain spoiler alerts, LIKE THIS ONE
For example, in Finding Dory, when Dory thinks her parents are dead, she ends up falling back into the ocean from the aquariums, and then starts to forget everything. It’s kind of a backshadowing (if that’s…[Read more]
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Hello, Fellow KeePers! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@slylilhuntress Hi! Welcome to KP!
I just got pulled in by Dekreel there, and seeing I’m on the fourth page I won’t bother you with more questions…but, hey! Another Star Wars fan! We can always use more of those. 😉
I’m sure you’ll enjoy it here! (I sure have.) 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello, Fellow KeePers! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@slylilhuntress Ahh, you like Star Wars! Well, I’m not an expert on Star Wars, but I did quite like episodes seven and eight. Kylo is my new favorite villain X)
I’ll just tag some Star Wars fans…
@supermonkey42 @that_writer_girl_99 @ethryndal @sam-kowal
Also here I made a whole topic on The Last Jedi X)
- Load More
