@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Aw, thank you 😀 It was my pleasure. 🙂
Tagging @skredder because that was an absolutely amazing picture of Theresa (for the record, I think I liked the first one better, since you asked, but I like them both a lot)
and @rochellaine for all the interesting conversations we have in the afternoon/wee hours of the morning.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@Waterlily @Daeus whaaaa…? You want me to sum up my WiP? Wow…
XD
Okay. Here goes.
The premise sounds pretty typical come to think of it. Harold is the second son of a king, and when he was nine years old he met a weird stranger in the streets of his father’s city and was subsequently cursed with the ability to generate and manipulate fire.…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd Cool idea! I like the idea of blue flames and shield wolves. How far through are you?
My work in progress is currently a trilogy (It may get longer though, there’s a few ideas floating around, but nothing concrete yet), the first book is written and it’s called Stars Fill Infinity, the second book is being outlined and the t…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Also tagging @hope because she’s pretty cool and she puts up with my sappy INFPness and let me tell you, it’s not easy. Sometimes, I can’t even put up with myself…
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
*grins* *dances* *hugs her WIP*
There’s a lot going on in my WIP right now. I started writing it, got three chapters in, then stopped again, because the characters weren’t right, and it wasn’t flowing well at all. So, I stopped, switched a few characters around, and now I’m outlining (again) this story about a young woman who grew up on her o…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic My *gag* Children's Books in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
Dekreel, I am sooooo sorry it took me so long to read your children’s story!!! I’ve had a lot of reading to do for school, which has been pushing a lot of other stuff off…
but anyway, my thoughts are pretty similar to everyone else’s. there could be more tension and conflict involved and a bit more character building to make them each…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
aweomse idea @cindygreen!
There’s a few people I’d like to tag…
@seekjustice for so kindly letting me beta read her wonderful novel Stars Fill Infinity and putting up with my fangirling about it and her sequel 😉
@dekreel @notawriter @ingridrd for drawing some characters for me. I’ve never had anyone draw characters for me it was such a sweet…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
I read the fourth chapter of Ruth…
Even though Naomi had come across hard times with the death of her husband and two sons, God still blessed her by keeping Ruth with her to care for her, and eventually giving her a grandchild.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Tagging @Emma-Flournoy because she’s the bestist friend a human being could ask for, a literature enthusiast and wonderful ranting-partner. Pal, you’re the best non-writer KP’s ever had the pleasure of knowing.
And @Kate-Flournoy (yeah, yeah, I know you’ve already been tagged twice. Don’t let it go to your head, Bighead), not because you’re a…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Tagging @graciegirl @ethryndal @kate-flournoy @ingridrd
-
Daeus replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
What do you know? I get a short space of free time and I use it to rant about myself.
This is actually refreshing. Writing a book is a long process and this reminds me of the vision that keeps me going.
I’m writing a fantasy quest trilogy with the basic premise that the villain has obtained a magic object that he can use to escape from his…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Hello, Fellow KeePers! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@SlyLilHuntress Hi! Ethryndal the elf, at your service. *flourishes cape* Welcome to the forum and the loonies therein. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel why, they are made of the dreams of fairies, rainbows, glitter, and……….nah, probably just metal or something 😉
@rochellaine ah, yes, my apologies to King Daeus 😊
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic KP-versaries!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd HAPPY KP-VERSARY!!!! *throws confetti, glitter, and a lot of other random objects* I’m so glad you joined the insanity. xD
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd Thanks! I love the texture of her hair 😀
-
Emma Flournoy posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
@GracieGirl Happy Birthday, Gracie! Thou art a lovely KeePer, and the place would most definitely not be the same without you. *showers you with time related…things* Welcome to being seventeen. ;D I hope you have a great one.
-
Joy replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Isn’t that an element of KP? Going off-topic? XD
@anne-of-lothlorien *blinks* There’s a national anthem?! LEMME SEE IT!
@supermonkey42Â Oh, and @mariposa‘s 12 Days of Kapeefer Christmas!
Also, didn’t you write a short story about @itisastarrynight once? That could also be added 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Oh. XD Well the face looks similar, but the hair……
@jenwriter17Â No, you haven’t. What are they made of?
*fangirls* AAAGH! A Steampunk Horse!!!! 😉
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Umm…well, I’m in the process of finding all the stories and copying them. If you really want, you can stick all of the different parts of A Catwing Christmas in a google doc and then send me the link so I can add them to the website, but don’t feel like you have to. 🙂
@anne-of-lothlorien Ah! Yes, I forgot about the poems! Thanks.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel oh I never told you about my wings? Huh……
a steampunk horse actually sounds pretty cool! I, Jenwriter17, dub myself The Steampunk Horse! 😉
- Load More

*explodes with happiness* Thank you so much, Emma!!! ☺❤
😀 😀 😀
Here’s some glue to put yourself back together, if you so desire. *glue* XD
❤