@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Haha, yeah. Good for you. 😉 @rochellaine
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Haha, good luck! I’ve never had much luck with short stories. @rochellaine
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey there! @rochellaine I’m working on a character analysis project that’ll go up on my blog at some point.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m here to write, who’s with me? @rochellaine @jenwriter17 @dekreel
-
Lunar Inklings replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
um… how do I get there?
-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 for some reason I couldn’t respond to your last conversation reply (maybe the conversation was too long?), so i just started another.
Your welcome! I enjoyed it 🙂 -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine huh, that is interesting…..and yeah that would make sense that if Haman was a relative of the king that he would give him more power.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine yeah, I’m pretty much the same…
-
Lunar Inklings replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Yes I am new. Awe thanks 🙂
-
Lunar Inklings replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine That’s true. (you’re so smart)
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I might be around this afternoon but I’m not sure as we’re going out for my brother’s birthday and I’m not sure when we’ll be back.
-
Lunar Inklings replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I just saw the gif wars. I just about died.
Y’alls stories are amazing. *hugs them all* *hugs y’all*
anyhoo(why are there so many 19 year old MCs?)
My WIP is a speculative fic novel. A (19 year old) girl raised by her grandparents until they are killed by the bad guys. She goes looking for her father and ends up in a secret war betwe…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine ugh, not sure if I’ll be able to join you today…. 🙁 are u on on the weekends?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree oh, lol, that’s okay though! 😉
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@Ariella-newheart @lady-iliara You know how there is a KaPeeFer anthem? Those right there, ladies, are our Aethasian anthems.
Just sayin’.
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Story Tagging in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Can I try one?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Praying 🙁
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
You should just write parodies of popular novels. I would most definitely read them.
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Story Tagging in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Wow. This is getting very interesting. I like how she keeps having the same nightmare, but the events are always just slightly different or she has different strange abilities or something.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing @rochelllaine @sleepwalkingmk Thanks guys! My prompts weren’t doing any good sitting in my computer, so I’m glad they’re find use somewhere. 😀
Here’s a random one:
The police officer looked from his notebook to me, then back at his notebook. “So, the man who stole your wallet had pointy ears, blond hair, and a bow and arrow?” I nod…[Read more]
- Load More

@warrenluther04 hi! for some reason I couldn’t reply to your replies to my comments in the google doc so I’ll have to respond here. anyway, you said you couldn’t think of a word beside ‘whimpered’ that would fit. I think if you don’t think any other word will fit, then it’ll be fine the way it is 🙂
@jenwriter17 Hmm, that’s odd. Google is weird sometimes! 🙂 Oh, yes. Okay, thanks! 🙂 Glad you liked it! 😀