@hybridlore
Active 6 days, 12 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years ago
Hi everyone.
I’m gonna ask for prayer for myself. I was riding a new, small electric scooter on a dirt and gravel road when one thing after another happened and I had to go to the ER.
I’ve got some bad road rash on my knee and elbow, with a two inch gash on my side where a rock literally tore away a small piece of my flesh. Thankfully, no…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
To: Mellissa Thompson, my secret hideout, the In Between place
From: Angelita, 4647 Flambert Lane, Dingyville, Maryland, The United States
Dear Mel,
You sound interesting. Maybe writing letters won’t be so bad. Frogs are kind of cool. My neighbor Thea captured some frogs once and our families raced them. The last place loser had to…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Pokey teeths
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@theducktator @theshadow @rae @princesachronicle22 @kyronthearcanin
Huntress
“Why don’t we forget all about this and play a game of Truth or Dare?” Stephen asked.
That…..was probably a bad idea, given the startling subject we’d all just learned about.
Someone, somewhere down the line, would probably make a couple-themed joke or dare, and we’d…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@loopylin probably. I haven’t been on KP much lately but should be able to write an RP tomorrow.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@keilah-h @theshadow @rae @princesachronicle22 @kyronthearcanin
Joy
”I would only prank one of my siblings like that,” said Joy. If Athan ever got a girl, she’d have to do something like this to him. Stephen had his “I have an evil plan” look. “Stephen, don’t do anything overly stupid.”
“Me, stupid?” Stephen shook his head. “Never.” He turned…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
They have little kids here now. Hold the phone, I know what Marcel can do with his delivery service. >;]
@anyonewholikesreadingeverything
Marcel
Along his walk to study hall, with no hurry because of his break period, Marcel spied a group of young children in school uniforms. A teacher tried very hard to keep them in line. As older students…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
(Oh my goodness he’s adorable!!)
Rory
“Lelo!” A high pitched wail sounded down the hall.
Rory jumped and whipped around. Something shot passed him and slammed into Leo. Rory took a quick step forward, but Leo didn’t seem to be fighting this thing. In fact, when Rory looked, he saw it was a child. the boy was sob…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Oh yeah, maybe they do.
Seb is restricted from the dance. And actually I think he took the blame for the incidents. Now the rest of the kids only have mild cafeteria duty.
Hugo
It was easy to assume he was Nar’s flame, so to speak – but if you just knew the story, they weren’t going steady by any means.
Hugo took in…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@whalekeeper Thanks! I’m glad it made you guys squeal XD
-
Loopy changed their profile picture 2 years ago
-
Loopy posted an update 2 years ago
It’s officially Over the Garden Wall season 🍁🍂🎃
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper don’t Seb and my characters have detention or something? Should we do that soon?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Rory
“You don’t have to come tomorrow,” Ellie said softly.
Rory hesitated, looking down at her.
Ellie continued. “But if you do, you know you won’t be the only quiet person there. And there will always be people willing to teach you how to dance.”
Of the twins, Rory decided right there that he liked her the bes…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Oh yeah!
Alright!
Oh, I forgot Shadow! Shadow’s characters are with Whaley and RAE’s, I believe.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@keilah-h is Hunter waiting for them at the top?
The twins
“I haven’t been asked yet, but I’m not worried. I’ll find someone. Ellie, however, well, you just met Marcel,” Eddie grinned at her sister.
Ellie ignored her. Instead she looked up at Rory. “You don’t have to come tomorrow,” she said softly. “But if you do,…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
…I’m gonna go rewrite mine really quick, and I’m also gonna introduce a second character because I don’t like Evelyn to be alone rn…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
- Load More
