@hybridlore
Active 6 days, 8 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
A roleplay is boring without memes.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
We need meme.
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years ago
Note to self: make meme about when you see a new Freedom post
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle @freed_and_redeemed
This next 4th of July, I’m baking cookies.
Anyone know his favorite?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
Sure thing!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years ago
YES! DO!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
No problem. I’m only a little bit eager for you to read this because as soon as you are done I can send it to me editor……. no pressure. I don’t know why @keilah-h has dropped out of this. I’m guessing she’s still reading…..
Do you want me to tag you again if you have not responded by Thursday, in case for some reason…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
That’s it? I wait for four days to get a response from anyone and I get one sentence! I am affronted! lol. XD
Nope, not sent to war, though I wouldn’t put it past the Empire. Right now it’s just forced labor. With a teeny, weeny bit of pay.
I should post tomorrow so keep an eye out.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
My brother is head and shoulders taller then me. We Scottish war and folk dance, and Irish peasant dance. We also do some southern country. My dad and I swing as well.
I think we’re all quite good, but we’ve been doing it for years and years.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
Whaaat???
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
also my brother only just hit my height and is four and a half years younger than me so……lol it’s kinda weird to imagine
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle lol I kinda hate dancing with other people myself so that’s probably where it came from haha
but it’s amazing when other people do it. do you and your brother think you’re good at it or not? lol hopefully that doesn’t come off wrong, I just want to know.
-
freedom replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
Po-Tay-Toes; boil ’em, mash ’em, stick ’em in a stew
I couldn’t help myself XD
-
freedom replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
The Cap memes!!! 🤣🤣😂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
I didn’t name them. I was board so I drew something. lol
oh that’s sad! I love dancing with my brother!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle awww that drawing’s really cute!! What are the characters’ names?
and lol, your characters are pretty different than mine, the brother-sister pair in my current work danced together once and the sister refuses to do it again.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@theshadow lol yeah I have fun coming up with this stuff
I’m learning to animate on Blender and just learned how to rig limbs. The practice object looked kinda like a tail and all I could think about was how much fun I’d have making scenes from my reactor meltdown of a fanfic haha……
I know a place to get reputable TF2 character models to…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@loopylin yep! Right now my animations are super simple, but I think I’m getting better at it fast.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@theducktator I love how the character’s got spelling mistakes crossed out in her letter haha
- Load More
