@hybridlore
Active 3 days, 2 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@rae you were asking about my currently unnamed fanfic
for a fandom I don’t even suggest getting into?? lolnot finished editing it but here, delete the space or something lol
h ttps://docs.google.com/document/d/1SXigHpJueaZyEEgR0myaKj5O-jRh7X2ko6EgxZAy5JM/edit?usp=sharing
I had a link to the same story several pages back on this forum but I…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
You two have some issues with trusting authors. I don’t deserve this at all. What have I ever done to warrant this?! (lol)
I am an author and I don’t trust myself, so there! Lol.
trust me (or don’t haha), we all have done plenty to warrant being very sus of each other. It’s nothing to be ashamed of, or well it kinda is, but is…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Are you for real crying, or just your emojis?
I’m sorry. I know it’s sad.
You were so bubbly in the previous post, and now you are so sad. Part of me feels really bad, and the other part of me is wickedly gleeful.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@hybridlore  @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h
Does anyone want to see a Joseph or Adrian aesthetic board?!?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m so, so sorry to all of you who loved Adrian! I loved him so much too!! He is a dear, dear character of mine and close to my heart. Believe me, I cried again, even though this is my 4th time through this draft.
But Adrian is safe and he’s home!
(And honestly, he’s only a fabrication of my imagination, if that makes you feel any…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@hybridlore  @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h
3rd SECTION FROM TODAY
I am on a roll!
Poor Linus. You’ll have so much catching up to do. Sorry.
Another long day passed in prayer and fear. Noah and Darrien had to leave for work as normal, but this time it was much harder for Joseph to see them go, and it seemed to be the same f…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
did you ever do a board for Barron? If so, have you posted it? If not, I’d love to see one!!!
I was working on a hand drawn board for him but I never finished it and I also lost the page *sad face*. Plus, at the time, it revealed some things about Baron that I didn’t want to reveal yet.
I’ll probably redraw it and post it
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@liberty (moving the convo over here so we don’t spam the short story topic 🤪)
Well, I’m slowly getting back into a rhythm too. I’m starting to write consistently as well. I’m hoping to start working on a WIP. I’ve also started freelancing and am writing for an Amish magazine, which is very exciting! So far, I’ve had one story win 3rd place in th…
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Nice!
Well, I’m slowly getting back into a rhythm too. I’m starting to write consistently as well. I’m hoping to start working on a WIP. I’ve also started freelancing and am writing for an Amish magazine, which is very exciting! So far, I’ve had one story win 3rd place in their contest and get printed, and they recently accepted…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
did you ever do a board for Barron? If so, have you posted it? If not, I’d love to see one!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
ah yes, my struggles with the male sex and relationships. *sighs* Guys just don’t make sense sometimes. (and girls totally do because who would ever be confused by girl relationships and emotions. no one. Right?)
That new section looks good. The end feels like a perfect transition to a scene with Adrian… is that what happens n…
-
Esther replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Hey!! I appreciate you reaching out. You’re so sweet! 🤗
Things are going pretty well right now! Volleyball made our schedule crazy over the past six months, so it’s nice now that it’s over and things have slowed down some. I’ve started working on some study rhythms for school to keep my grades up since I fell behind in some lessons…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Hi, Esther! It’s been a while since I’ve been active on KP, but I’ve recently returned to it! How are things going? I remember the last time we talked (in the summer) you said you had a lot of sports things going on in your family and some theatre things as well. How did the past months go?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
 even if we’re glad the character didn’t die, it often feels a little artificial.
While I agree with you that maybe killing off Adrian is the best course of action, especially considering this is supposed to be a realistic missionary story, I’ve also seen a story where it’s the opposite: They killed off a character because it…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Thanks, it’s not that I feel ashamed, it’s that I feel like I am being self absorbed and selfish just asking for prayer for myself.
No, that’s not wrong. Especially in your situation. How many siblings do you have? Are you the youngest, oldest, or in the middle?
I’ll be praying for you. Is there a name I can refer to you…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I actually didn’t do the last contest, but I’ve been keeping up with this topic anyway. 😛 You picked a really interesting prompt… so I might just participate this time! We’ll see….
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Aw man, that sounds really difficult. I understand annoying siblings, but I can’t imagine how hard it is for you right now. 🫂 I will definitely be praying! <33
And don’t feel bad about asking for prayer! That’s what Christian community is for 🤗
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
My sister and I reverted to eleven year-olds the moment we found out. The amount of happy dances since then has been Citadel of Dreams worthy.
Oh yes! That sounds exactly like Green Ember fans. Oh! The Citadel of Dreams! Gosh, what a song!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Yes! I do, but only about 10 of them are salvageable. The others were my learning arc and I steal ideas and characters from them.
How did you know?
- Load More

