@hybridlore
Active 1 day, 16 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
That’s so cute! I wonder what kind of adventure the little fox is on. I love the scenery and the cute cartoony style! 💕
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
oh I really like that idea. Two of my favorite things combined plus a little conflict <33
I would have to turn Lucky into some kind of alien, though.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Thanks! That is really helpful.
I guess in that case, I think my two main characters are actually antagonists to each other, maybe. They have opposite character arcs/ fatal flaws and kinda end up meeting in the middle at the end.
My other WIPs also need villains so I’ll probably be referencing this again.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Yay, okay! @keilah-h @theducktator are you guys interested in running into our group? We can either make it peaceful or go for a surprise fight, I’m game for whatever. XD
As if on cue, the walls around them began to rumble, the floor shook, and a loud hiss sounded behind the group.
I’m curious to find out what this is, lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@theshadow here ya go:
“So, after ye shot Sniper…” Demo began as Medic worked on the slash in his leg.
“Technically, I was only present when he was shot.” Medic corrected, his tail flicking in annoyance at how everyone seemed to make that mistake.
Demo didn’t seem to notice. “…ye brought him back from the dead?”
“Ingeniously so, yes.”…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Yeah, i know. It’s going to be hard to chose.
It depends on how long people take to send stuff in.
I may have to do it tomorrow or even Friday, (because of Thanksgiving.)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@jonas  @highscribeofaetherium  @rae  @esther-c  @theducktator @the_lost-journal @calyhuge  @koshka  @power   @keilah-h  @linus-smallprint  @hybridlore  @mineralizedwritings  @elishavet-pidyon  @whalekeeper
Deadline is today!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@theshadow That was beautiful, and making me wanna write a song despite the fact that I have no songwriting ability.
also I found that aforementioned conversation, but i’ll post it in the fanfic forum instead of this one lol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
At least I’m not the only one with this problem. I like Mr. Caddick a lot, though I’m not sure how much screentime he’ll actually get……
I am very heavily leaning towards it.
Let’s just say there will be problems if you don’t…..
Like a tone of readers furious because everyone can see from the moment they met that…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Brother Andrew moment.
ikr? I couldn’t help it. I love stories like that!
I like how it’s a family. Ti somehow gives them and their home a cozy feeling, and I felt right at home with them.
Good! I’m glad. I really enjoy the feel they give.
It will be nice to have some characters as well. All of the Christians we have been f…
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
It was definitely great. Your story was amazing! The story reminds me of the book of Ecclesiastes.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
thanks so much!
I wish I could say things, but I’m keeping my mouth shut until I judge lolol.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Well, thanks for the compliment. 🙂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle wow!
also don’t worry about your signature being messy. That’s just how signatures are.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@liberty oooh I loved that!
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
An episode of one of my podcasts aired today and I was surprised cuz I was expecting them either to not do one or do a short since it’s the day before thanksgiving. I was saving it to listen to while I was preparing food, but when I checked again, they took it down! I’m guessing it was auto aired on accident or something, but I’m mad 😡
- Load More

HIIIIIIIII!!!!
HOW ARE YOUUU
I’VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH GIRLLLL <3
SARA! Helloo! It’s great to see you again, I’ve missed you!
I’m doing pretty well. A bit worn out, but otherwise I’m good.
How’ve you been doing? <3
Awww I feel that, I’ve been so worn out toooo
I’ve been doing good, it’s been rough with my mom and kinda scary but I know that Jesus won’t give me anything HE can’t handle and I know He has a purpose and plan <333
And I've been trying to write againnnnn and it's been good!
Yeah, I can’t imagine how hard that must be. I’m glad God is helping you through this. <3
And I'm glad you've gotten back to writing. I read the prologue rewrite you posted, and it was great!
Awww thank you so much!!!! <333
I hope your podcast has come out again by now. 😝