@hybridlore
Active 1 day, 16 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
whaley replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
HOLY CHEESE and CRACKERS girl you just gave me a near heart attack. What?? You’re back?!?
Oh my gosh… How are you doing? ❤️ How has life been balancing out? I hope it’s gone a little better since last time, and if not, that’s totally okay and it will all come together in its own time.
I was just thinking a couple hours ago about you returning,…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
HIIIII
I’VE MISSED YOU SO MUCHHHH
(even though I haven’t been on in months lol XDXD like I’m one to talk, haha)
WELCOME BACK!
@anyone-else
(I’m not dead either…bwahahaha)
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Hello!! It’s A-Me! GodlyFantasy! (Like the Mario intro? Heh XD)
Yes yes, it’s been….so long…so…so very long….
Heh….
So long in fact that uhh I don’t even know where to begin this! LOL Nor do I even know who is still here…or who isn’t….or what’s happening…
I also don’t know how often I’ll be on but…yea, I’m back! At least…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle
Hi Ellette! How are you doing!?! It’s been a while since we’ve talked <333 -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
What’s up guyssss
I’m back (kind of? idk lol)
I’ve been writing a lot more now and thought I’d pop in for a bit to see how y’all are doing!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle oooh I like that picture!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@theshadow lollll yeah it’s iconic
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper I’m ok with your characters meeting ours, but I’d have to check with @theducktator first
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Okay 😛
Barnes
Barnes turned on her heel and faced the sound – arms raised defensively. She made a point to stand in front of the nearest person without a weapon, who happened to be Emeline.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
It is now.
Okay fine, take them all, but the others can sue you when I don’t post anymore because I lost my characters.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh look, no more protection squad in your signature! NOW I CAN DO ANYTHING!!!!
You can’t take all my characters. NAS (National Authors Society) vetoed that.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
well.
we’ll just have to see.
no one put her on the protection squad, ya know, and last time I killed the guy………
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
is it because she’s the only one of the family I did describe? lol.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
He matched them the minute I mentioned an older girl in the room. lol.
what do you mean I’m not subtle? what did I do?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Is that all you have to say!!
lolololol.
Just teasing. You’re not the first one. Linus already has them as a couple.
But then again…… a lot of people had Aaron and Sabina as a couple……….
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@hybridlore  @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @grcr
NEXT SECTION!!
Joseph and Noah were exhausted and slept until evening. It was Joseph who woke first. Getting up, he roused Noah, who was sleeping lightly. The two tidied the room and Joseph started downstairs. When he reached the bottom, one of the little…
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
I have some random prompts if that helps in tandem with Otherworldly’s advice.
– The villain is one of your protagonists, gone wrong.
– They have a design that completely contrasts the protagonist (if the protagonist is made of round organic shapes and colors, the villain is the opposite). Or maybe they have a similar design.
– Seems…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!

- Load More

I know it has! I’m doing well. I finished another book, am working on publishing another, and starting a new one. lol.
how about you?
ELETTE THAT’S SO COOL!!!! I’m so proud of you, that’s AMAZINGGG
I’ve been hanging in there…or trying to…
My mom was recently diagnosed with Mantle Cell Lymphoma, a very rare and aggressive type of lymph node cancer. It’s spread pretty quickly and is all over… but the treatment seems to be helping…? I think? I don’t know, there’s still a…[Read more]
Oh Sara, I’m so sorry, I’ll be praying for you and your mother. Please feel free to email or tag me if you need to talk.
Thank you, I’m really happy with the writing progress I’ve made. 🙂
Thank you Ellette!
that means a lot <3
I'm so glad!!!