@hybridlore
Active 21 hours, 50 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
What can I say?
I like pelting people with snowballs! It’s fun, especially when they get revenge!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
@grcr oooooh that’s an awesome board!
also what’s funny is the font in the “you want battle? I’ll give you war.” quote is the same kind of font that Erin Hunter books (think warrior cats and stuff) are printed in. I recognized it instantly.
(I looked it up, and it is from warriors! from the character Skystar!!)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Times four!!!!
Are you joking!!?
lol
                 Josef swung his suitcase and whistled cheerily as he made his way up the drive toward his home. The two months of training had passed, and now he would have ten days with his family before he began his work. Josef had told Rosemarie he was coming home that week, but he had…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
@anyone
I made a board! 😊

-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I have known happiness and sorrow, war and peace, life and death, and through it all, through the changing times, the uncertainty of life, the unstableness of the world like a raging sea, One has remained the same; God has and will always remain the same, yesterday, today, and forever.
A 50-word sentence. I’m very proud of…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yay, I’ve finally been hit!
*shivers from cold snow* ❄️
He could see his furry reflection in the puddle, though he didn’t really care. He swung his paw and tapped the water, sending a ripple across its surface and a wave of amusement through the small kitten. He continued to tap the water, tilting his head to the side so much that it see…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@hybridlore  @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @grcr
NEXT SECTION!
Time continued to pass, and the days grew warmer and longer. Joseph thrived as he spent his days working hard in the fields and the evening studying with his brothers in Christ, or fellowshipping with the Caddick family. It was during this time t…
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Great! How was your trip?
It was amazing! Have you heard of YWAM? I did a discipleship training school, so three months of training and then two months on outreach applying what we’ve learned. I made some pretty close friends and have so many good memories! It was super cool to watch God move not only in my life, but in the lives of those…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
I vote for C! By the way, it’s super funny how you wrote Buddy and Sebastian! I guess they are dogs that turned into humans?
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Part of me wishes I had an identical twin, but then I start thinking what it would be like to share my face with somebody and I’m glad I don’t have one. 🤣 Although…a non-identical twin would be pretty cool.😎
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Well that was quite the greeting! *Melted snow drips off my chin* Haha but anyway… I’m doing pretty good! I just got home two weeks ago from five months abroad so I haven’t really gotten much writing done, but I was just remembering that Revolutionary War story and thinking I should dig it out again!
Great! How was your trip?
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
What a hilarious picture!
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Please pray for the members of our school’s worship band! Our school’s Christmas expo is on Thursday and we need everybody there. Pray that none of us would get sick and especially that the vocalists’ voices would be protected and ready to sing on Thursday!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @calyhuge
I’M MELTING!
Hmmm…. pastes @stephie @grcr @arcticanimals and @keilah-h upside the head.
-
Enid replied to the topic Early 1900s Research in the forum Historical 1 year, 9 months ago
That’s a crazy fun hobby! 🥰 I’m glad it brings so much joy to you.
@everyone
Thank you for all the help! I have a thesis now, and I have an abstract idea proposal this next week. I’m glad I’m choosing a historical topic instead of something else, because I felt really pressured to do something psychological or theological, and I’ve be…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m improvising with the snake, lol.
Barnes
One of the scales glanced off Barnes’ thigh. Luckily she had her skirt over her trousers – the weather was cold in Lovedream – and the scale sliced right through the top layer.
“Hm.” The officer narrowed her eyes at the beast.
Reid pulled them all back, and Tenz made a leap for it.…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
I vote challenge A
Not gonna lie, I am very much choosing this because of Robert. He’s a very dear charrie to me.
- Load More
