@hybridlore
Active 1 week ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
It might be that you are so used to picturing Aaron’s personality, that your sub-conscience assumes Aaron is known, and thus forgets to describe him.
YES THAT’S WHAT I WAS WONDERING TOO OH MY GOODNESS! I also relate to that XD
The fiercely loyal bit is what I find unnatural. He only met Aaron a week ago, and up till t…
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
My goodness Whaley!!! You put into coherent thoughts what I’ve been trying to say this whole time XD XD I wish I could convey my thoughts as well as you lol!
No prob! And no bad thoughts from you about yourself!! I only convey thoughts well through journaling/writing :] Trust me, if you knew me irl, I am quite slow with my t…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
My goodness Whaley!!! You put into coherent thoughts what I’ve been trying to say this whole time XD XD I wish I could convey my thoughts as well as you lol!
I have written 63 full length novels and countless short stories… so that’s saying a lot
HOW. LITERALLY HOW. I haven’t even written ONE full novel. I’ve onl…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Sorry Sara, I tagged you in the above message instead of Ellette. So if you get an extra notif, that’s why. 😅
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
oh nooooo!! Say it isn’t so!!
I’m sorry 😭😕
I love Aaron so much!! He is my secret big brother, and now he’s under attack!! Ok, I will try to take into consideration what you two have been saying. It’s going to be hard, especially since he’s perfect in my mind, so it’ll be tough to figure out how to improve him.
It might be…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae ok!
-
Ruth replied to the topic A New Beginning: A Marvel Fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@freed_and_redemed
Yay! You’re finally doing this again!
I like it!
Sorry, I don’t have much else to say about it unless you want a dark rant about human reactions, emotions, and dodging techniques.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m homeschooled. I do a co-op called Classical Conversations. What about you?
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
What is the point? What is the purpose? Why should I resist when one day I will give in anyway in the end? Does it even matter? I could end my suffering, stop this voice whispering inside my head, stop these cold sensations rippling down my spine, stop the pain. All I have to do is give in…
-Alpha rn
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
I’ll try to post my drawing tomorrow.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @whalekeeper (thanks for taking a look at this!!)
oh nooooo!! Say it isn’t so!! @linus-smallprint You are my only hope! Tell me Aaron isn’t that bad!! 😭 😭
ok, I’m overreacting. But….. Aaron is my favorite character of all time, and I have written 63 full length novels and countless short stories… so that’s saying a lo…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Okay! Here is my character—Dominick Griffin. 😊
Domi is fifteen. His skin is very pale, and freckles are sprinkled across his cheeks. He has medium-long dirty-blonde hair that blankets his head and forehead. A sweet smile lights up his soft face. I shall skip describing his eyes. He wears a brick-red hoodie and tight black jeans. H…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Aight I’ll resurrect it with some ranting
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @savannah_grace2009 @rae @godlyfantasy12 (Asked for tags but she’s gone 😥)
I’ve never gone crazy over my own characters because it’s not my personality I guess. But I just want to say, I have a semi-new character relationship which is actually my favorite right now.
In one…[Read more]
-
freedom posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae @savannah_grace2009 Would y’all believe me if I told y’all Riker was going to be the villain in the original idea for Freedom’s Fire? 😂
-
Honestly, I’m not totally shocked. I can see him turning into the type of villain Alpha actually is. Driven by fear and grief. Ofc, I’m pretty sure that’s not the type of villain you had in mind for him since most his grief comes from him being a man who cares, but if he were to turn villain…
Actually, that might be a great fanfic AU…
-
WOW. Yeah I can see it…but it’s so weird to think about!!!
-
-
whaley replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
It is!! I will probably post some more ideas soon.
I also don’t think everyone needs my advice/ideas because each person thinks in their own way. But I don’t know who will randomly see this topic and be helped by it. So again, anyone can give tips here because it might be of use in the future.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
I like the Twins’ cute scrunchy noses
-
freedom replied to the topic A New Beginning: A Marvel Fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @rae
5 months later, and I have 2 more chapters of this fanfic to share😅😂 With Broken Shackles being the priority, I haven’t worked on fanfics in a while, BUT with Broken Shackles currently pretty much on pause, working on this has also been fun.
So, I present Chapter 6 and 7 of this Fanfiction
c h a p t e r …[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Hey Ellette! I read through all the scenes so far, and although I’m not going to do a scene-by-scene critique, I can give you overall thoughts. Please read this with a grain of salt! 😅
I like the Crusades-ish concept, where different people are invading Ardenta partially to spread their own belief system. It makes Aaron look like a go-between and…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@keilah-h Totally understand. I am working on a fanfic rn though👀
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed yeah not a lot of people have fanfics right now. I have a few but I don’t have much time to share “cause I’m too busy working on it XD
- Load More

Alpha, I’m not sure who you are, but don’t.
Alpha Elqin Grath, created son of Grathmere. Lab Child. Man who rejected his assassin future under Grathmere, only to become one under the Realn to repay the debt to the nation Grathmere wishes to destroy.
His story is one of darkness, of sadness, of hidden emotions with literally explosive consequences. It’s not one people can really relate to,…[Read more]