@hybridlore
Active 5 days, 3 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 2 years ago
She is Princess Greta, a Pied-billed Grebe, alone in the reservoir, where no one knows her true identity. Where no one knows her…at all. Presumed dead by her enemies, she had fled her country after a brutal peasant uprising. Instead of a hot tub, she has a reservoir. Instead of a cook, she has cold food. Instead of a life of luxury, she lives a…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Wait…I just realized Silvanis rn technically wants to strangle me because I put him in here…I should watch out, my character’s coming for me! xD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@calyhuge did you see my Dante rp? No pressure if you did and just haven’t responded yet
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@theductator @theshadow @kielah-h @kyronthearcanine @princesachronicle22
Silvanis
The others began exchanging words about some foreign stuff called smores and care-ee-yoke-ee whatever that was. Silvanis didn’t care, he only wanted to strangle the person who brought them here.
“Oh, singing! Wouldn’t singing be fun, Silvanis?”
“It’d be more f…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Sorry we left you back there 😅
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years ago
@rae I’m sorry, that sounds rough 🙁 <3
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Thx 😛
Hugo
Hugo looked at her for a moment. The metaphor was surprisingly touching, for some reason. “…No bother at all.”
They quickly passed the spectacle, and down bustling Main Street. The officer vehicles had confused traffic. Luckily for them, the confusion was so tightly-knit, they could simply pass in between the cars and into…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Tenz and Reid
“Where are you all from? No one from our country wears such clothes or has a… glow about them.”
“Once again I deeply apologize, mi’lady, about the glow. My name is Reid Grath, and this,” he opened up the encasing around Tenz to reveal his sleeping form, curled around the precious teal jacket. “Is my twi…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Barnes
“Thank you. I don’t use products,” Barnes said, a rough edge to her voice.
There was a confused silence.
Save it, Barnes. She turned to fully face the newcomers, making a mental note to never deadpan again. She swung her rapier behind her and tilted her head. “A pleasure to meet you as well. I and the thinnest kid are…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Awwww, Marcel! So adorable!
@calyhuge @whaley
Nar
“I’m not letting you out of my sight, not after all that! I don’t know what’s come over Alpha, maybe it’s the Grath, but he’s been acting unexceptably strange! Besides, my culture has fire responders. And I’ve never actually seen too much of this city. If I’m not a bother, I’d like…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Sorry, I had an accident so I’m not sure when I can post my pic. It’s finished though and if I may say so myself it’s adorable! I’ll post it as soon as I can 🙂
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years ago
*thx
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years ago
Hi everyone.
I’m gonna ask for prayer for myself. I was riding a new, small electric scooter on a dirt and gravel road when one thing after another happened and I had to go to the ER.
I’ve got some bad road rash on my knee and elbow, with a two inch gash on my side where a rock literally tore away a small piece of my flesh. Thankfully, no…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
To: Mellissa Thompson, my secret hideout, the In Between place
From: Angelita, 4647 Flambert Lane, Dingyville, Maryland, The United States
Dear Mel,
You sound interesting. Maybe writing letters won’t be so bad. Frogs are kind of cool. My neighbor Thea captured some frogs once and our families raced them. The last place loser had to…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Pokey teeths
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@theducktator @theshadow @rae @princesachronicle22 @kyronthearcanin
Huntress
“Why don’t we forget all about this and play a game of Truth or Dare?” Stephen asked.
That…..was probably a bad idea, given the startling subject we’d all just learned about.
Someone, somewhere down the line, would probably make a couple-themed joke or dare, and we’d…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@loopylin probably. I haven’t been on KP much lately but should be able to write an RP tomorrow.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@keilah-h @theshadow @rae @princesachronicle22 @kyronthearcanin
Joy
”I would only prank one of my siblings like that,” said Joy. If Athan ever got a girl, she’d have to do something like this to him. Stephen had his “I have an evil plan” look. “Stephen, don’t do anything overly stupid.”
“Me, stupid?” Stephen shook his head. “Never.” He turned…[Read more]
- Load More

This is what happens when you’re an author and a birder. 😂 Grebe retellings of Anastasia.