@hybridlore
Active 3 days, 16 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m not an artist. I’m just a stalker.😂 I think @highscribeofaetherium is in this though.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
I will not be doing this challenge
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 1 year, 11 months ago
@theshadow got some hybrid info for you!
- Hybrids of human/anything else usually look like whatever species the non-human parent was, but often with something small missing. Or, conversely, they can be like humans with a few subtle clues of their other parent’s species. Example: Huntress and Scout. Huntress is effectively a full Changeling, but…
-
freedom replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
I am loving all the Marvel memes🤌💅
-
freedom replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle That meme about the RP school🤣🤣🤣 BAHAHAHAHHAAAAA
too accurate 😆
-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@keilah-h Tysm!!! I’m so glad you’re enjoying it!! :3
I wouldn’t mind seeing them! You just may have to give some context😂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@calyhuge AHAHAHAHAHA
truth be told, that very thing kept happening. My soldiers (like the guys in the image, I have a bunch more but they were in the house) would shoot down the mobs running about at night, but every time they did that to a creeper it’d explode, and more often than not, the fence suffered because of it. At this point I put down…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Crosshair
“Mr. Crosshair? I think we may be in trouble.” Ayla gestured to the end of the hallway, where a stumbling, pale creature lurched.
Crosshair stared down his rifle scope at it, sizing it up. If he did this right, it would be dead before it knew.
Unfortunately, it chose that moment to look straight at the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Tlc & mcu crossover fic in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@smiley TBH I only write fanfics these days too. There are so many fan fictions out there, especially in some fandoms I’m in, that are just….no. Like the content they have in them… *shudders even though I’ve thankfully never actually read any bad stuff, I’m just aware of its existence*
So many times, I’ve taken it upon myself to write…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka ohh this is so awesome! I’m loving it so far.
Most of my characters are a too little unhinged for me to trust them showing up at my house lol
but maybe I’d manage to stop them from blowing something up before all was said and done
If only by threatening them with “I’m the author, I can erase you from existence as…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@theducktator Pretty much.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Does this sign describe KP or what?

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@theshadow All righty, I’ll be sure to do that!
@freed_and_redeemed wowwww I’m loving this story! My only issue: I get you’re trying to do a pseudo-Old English speech pattern, so it’s not accurate by any means, but when you say “It ’twas” the T in ’twas already stands for “it” so it’s kinda redundant.
Not anything that diminishes the quality of…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@linus-smallprint Canadian Thanksgiving is today?
That’s cool! Today’s my brother’s birthday. Also, are the traditions and history behind Canadian Thanksgiving any different than American Thanksgiving or are they largely the same?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh yes, and happy Canadian Thanksgiving to all of you!
Thanks! Happy Columbus Day! (Do they celebrate that in Canada?)
-
Beth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Jonathan
Jonathan let go of the boy and fell to his knees, laughing hysterically. His face, which he hid in his hands was deep red with embarrassment.
Stop smiling. Stop laughing. This is isn’t funny. Stop smiling!
“Smile-” he stopped before telling the boy his name was “Smile.”
“Jonathan!” he finally announced, standing up…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic short scene! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 11 months ago
Barnes “disappeared” but she’s actually close by, getting something to cheer him up. Probably a bag of baseballs.
Okay, that makes sense
You either took snickerdoodle, or white chocolate macadamia nut.
White chocolate macadamia nut? Never had that. And I’ve only had snickerdoodles once before. Hmmm hard desicion…I’ll take the white…[Read more]
- Load More
