@hybridlore
Active 3 days, 2 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
freedom replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Hiiii stranger that I totally don’t text every day😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @loopylin
Ok so I can’t share the finished cover bc y’know I’m waiting until I finish the whole thing XD but here’s the lineart for the cover of my fantasy scifi wip OLH.
It cuts off bc the drawing is huge and my scanner i tiny lol.

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@the_lost-journal @raxforge @whalekeeper @loopylin @anyone else
Hear yee hear yee roleplayers of the character castle!
Is there a group on here that’s fairly active (or just not dead) and could use an extra character or two? I can be on maybe every other day. I think my old group dissolved and moved on lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Yeah, I get burnout at specific points and get stuck. I actually made it all the way to 48k once, and then scraped and replotted the whole thing. The big thing that’s helped me get over the hurdles is well, actually using all the ideas I have stored up. I tend to write things down like wouldn’t it be cool to have… idk, a romance…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
One of my emails is inkedbycorvuss@gmail.com. It’s new so hopefully I remember to check it lol!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Thank you! : D
Ok, sounds about right.
XD you mean me?? I guess I can sheepishly take that title 🤗
Hey that’s not what I meant! 😂 I meant I wanted a update on how much you are enjoying gravity falls, not that you needed to update to a new show! Have you finished? Is it still really good? What’s your favorite thing about it so…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Thanks for all the tags and info Rae! I appreciate it!
I’ll have to look into rejoining the character castle. I think my old group has probably dissolved lol.
Great! Wyoh is such a pain XD
XD wow that sounds like chaos.
Hi! Nice to meet you, I go by Min around here.
I have a post that introduces me if you want to look at it…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m praying.💙
-
Ruth replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
(Warning: this is a joke and should be taken as a joke. Rax is not going to actually burn everything to the ground.)
Lol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
btw, if people wouldn’t mind taging me on here that would be wonderful. I was aware of this forum but never was able to find it for some reason.
So yeah, I’m gonna try to keep an eye on it from now on.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh of course rae. I’ll be praying. Don’t worry about tagging me at all for something like this.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m not so sure. That song seemed right on the spot in accuracy.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
My Charries haven’t faced Ms. Barnes. And neither have Koshka’s. We are busy climbing out of a third or second story window. *grins happily*
Hello Min!!!
I think we’ve met before, and I’ve seen you comment on some of my stuff. (my drawings and maybe a few scenes in the chat chat?) Anyhow, I can’t think of much that’s…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I used to mind. Now I just think it’s funny to make new people guess who’s the oldest. They always get it wrong. lol.
-
Ruth replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Active Rps: The Couple RP, The Character Castle RP, Fantasy/Modern School RP, and I think The Animal RP is also active @raxforge would know about that.
(Yes, I’m tagging you again Andrew. Let me know if it’s too much)
We also are thinking about reviving some form of the Character Party RP but so far we don’t have much going there.
General…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
New people: Andrew ( @raxforge ), Kefa ( @the_lost-journal ), Ellette ( @ellette-giselle ), Linus ( @Linus-smallprint ), Shadow ( @theshadow ), Liberty ( @liberty ), Ducktator ( @theducktator )
I’ll let them introduce themselves if they so wish.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper I could have sworn I responded to this earlier.
I love it. You somehow managed to make me grin and cringe at the same time. -
whaley replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Min!! 😀 Congrats on your achievement, that’s impressive!
There’s not a lot of news. Just people doing normal people things. :] A couple new roleplays are attempting to spring up, and the castle roleplay is not too changed, I believe? We definitely have new people though.
I’m still writing my main wip ATOH but I’ve been working a lot more on my…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Tags:
@whalekeeper @loopylin @kielah-h @hybridlore @freed_and_redeemed @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @power @rae @grcr @highscribeofaetherium @calyhuge @ellette-giselle @theshadow @esther-c @arcticanimals @theducktator
idk the new people, so I’m just going to tag everyone who was online recently XD pls fill it in and tag more if you see fit, thanks!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 1 year, 11 months ago
lol love the poem
- Load More

Wonderful! I’m sending you an email right this minute.