@hybridlore
Active 1 day, 5 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
freedom replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@rae @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @ellette-giselle @any-other-marvel-people-here-idk-lollll
Steve and Ryo (an OC…gosh, I need to write a scene with them again😭) ughhh their dynamic is the cutest thing ever😭😭💜

-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle Thank you! 💜 I’m excited for Book 3 too😁
@keilah-h thanks! 💜 And Book 3 is plotted out, but I haven’t officially began writing it yet😊
@ellette @keilah @koshka @rae @esther-c @elishavet-pidyon @grcr @anyone-else
Leon/Riker Aesthetic for 3rd book👀💜😭

-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Tell me or I’ll start collecting dragon pics again!!!!!!!!(Old Character Party people will understand how horrible that is)
Jk. I was only curious, it’s not need to know. You can keepyour secrets.
-
Loopy posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
Not as active now. Not sure why. Will still post updates on my creative projects if I ever accomplish anything and will role play when I feel like it which probably won’t be often. I’ll still be stalking so I’ll see if anyone tags me 👍
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@raxforge @grcr @loopylin @whalekeeper @jonas @ellette-giselle @hybridlore
Baron (Brutus)—with Group 1, Elderstrand edge
Pain. Brutus moaned as he lay on the ground, regretting greatly his decision to use that attack. Tears pricked at his eyes. The last time he had been hurt this bad was when he fought Max, but then, then his father was beside…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
How many potatoes pfp do you have? Lol
-
Enid replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Now I’m even more curious. Sorry if you don’t want to answer. 😅 You said ‘need’ a lot, does that mean you would only talk about death if you need to, not at any other time?
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@keilah-h @ellette-giselle @rae @esther-c @mineralizedwritings @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @grcr @anyone-else-idk-lollll
anyone want a random possible scene from the 3rd book? 👀
Ngl, y’all, I think this brotherly dynamic is going to be the best part of Book 3😆💜💜 It’s just so freaking adorable and sweet and just AGHHH I love my…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Enid replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
My sisters are concerned, they’ve paused our ice cream party to pray.
-
Enid replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh yeah, stress can definitely give you stomach pains, and a hard time eating. He sounds like he needs a hug. I’m glad he feels a little better <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
@theducktator @hybridlore @the_lost-journal
Thanks so much for the prayers!
Here’s an update for anyone wondering:
The doctors couldn’t figure anything out and he came home because it’s not a major emergency. He’s doing better today and actually got some sleep.
I’m starting to think it might be his anxiety and stress causing major physical…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Praying <3
When you aren’t immediately sad about the whole thing, it might help to go to your parents and talk with them about it, even if they seem angry when you lash out.
For example, my parents can feel frustrated with my younger brother, but when he tries to explain why he had a temper explosion, they can see he isn’t…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh, that’s an interesting perspective I’ve never heard before. So you wouldn’t write about death in any circumstance because it might offend people?
But I have done enough things in my life that tell others that I’m not a Christian, I don’t need to add to the list.
This comment above ^ Do you find it unlikable to talk/write about death?
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@raxforge yay!
@ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @jonas @loopylin @hybridlore
Baron (Brutus)—with group 1, Elderstrand edge
Brutus sighed. Why did he even care? Here his body was tearing itself apart and he wanted to go back to help Flare and Ben and the boy.
Mustering his strength, Brutus got back up from where he lay, gritting his teeth as he…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@raxforge @ellette-giselle I probably won’t do it either, but that’s just because I can’t think of anything that I could write for such a broad subject.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@anyone who cares which will probably be nobody but ehh.
I have been learning to animate in Blender…..
and I believe I have partaken in one of the most glorious feelings known to man:
animating something and watching it move by itself, and thinking that this has been your greatest creation thus far.
Was this how God felt when he created…[Read more]
- Load More
