@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 3 days ago
I’m interested to see him now. Who is he? What connection does he have to our characters? Why is he so evil?
Meet Sergei Mikhaylov, Soviet Officer (haven’t decided if he’s Stasi or KGB (I think they were operating then??) yet) and former Soviet Soldier during WW2. I’m not completely sure about his background yet but I know he a…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 weeks, 3 days ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 3 days ago
*Screams*!!!!!
I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!! This is going to be so cool! I have waited so long for this!!!
Ahh yesss, I am so excited. There are so many things in Book 3 I’m looking forward to and UGHHH I can’t wait.
I wrote one of those types a little while ago. The nicknames and insults thrown at him were glorious! 😂
No one h…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 3 days ago
Although it may sound like it when I talk about some characters.
This not only happens to me with characters but also with real guys as well 💀. I have a friend who has reached “playful banter” status and I was talking about a gag gift I was going to give him (he loved it btw) and someone asked if I liked him. I told them we…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 weeks, 3 days ago
Random character meme but I couldn’t help myself

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 weeks, 3 days ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 weeks, 3 days ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 weeks, 3 days ago
Cool. Now he and my Merlin can be friends because they both have eye patches.
Lucy: “Either that, or you are a weakling, or you are a big liar.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 weeks, 3 days ago
Still figuring that out fully, but I think the main problem is he’s been in my spotlight too long.
Yes it is. It’s a concept idea currently.
Gabriel: Maybe you’re superhuman.
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 3 days ago
Goal met at :25
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 3 days ago
Might as well start using this topic again for fun. Got to get those daily words in. Working on a new novella inspired by the roleplay. 👀
:45
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 weeks, 3 days ago
Isn’t that Baron?
Lucy: *Eyes narrow* “Are you a weakling?”
I’ve gotten to the point where I can give my dad a run for his money. But that’s because he’s more of the scholarly type. (No offense, Dad.)
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 3 days ago
Must buy a purple sequin suit!!!!!
*Squints* *Starts crying* I am blinded by your sequined sparkliness!! Aaaaah, the pain…
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 3 days ago
I don’t know what counts as a fictional crush. I can judge a character by saying “that’s a good ‘un’ or ‘that one is meh.’ Who is yours?
(As I learned when trying to describe one from a friend’s story to a different, uninitiated friend. The amount of gleefull whimpering had her laughing at me.)
Oh that’s relatable.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 weeks, 3 days ago
@rae yikes, what happened to him?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 3 days ago
@rae you now have my experience
except i’m the inverse and would die if he DID like me back. I would probably actually prefer it if he didn’t lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 4 days ago
This is random, but guys I have my first fictional crush. Yeah, kinda late at my age, huh? Either way, if I meet a guy like him irl, I would die if he didn’t like me back.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art challenge(s) in the forum Art 3 weeks, 4 days ago
I shall see what happens, I’ll put this in my brain for later.
if I do do this, guess who’s gonna be in it hehe.
Very nice! They all look squished or bewildered lol.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Hello Again in the forum Start HERE 3 weeks, 4 days ago
Hi, nice to see you again.
Not much has been going on my end. This is my first season of rowing where I can fully push myself, and one of my coaches wants me to go to Nationals. I don’t think I’ll make it, but it’s nice he thinks I can honestly. I made captain though on the crew, and honestly I was already doing a lot of the captain duties so…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 weeks, 4 days ago
I did compile it on Spotify but you’re right, I have yet to listen to the full thing. Though I can already tell you, being familiar with the song, that Ezio’s Family has a nice tone for Gabriel.
Gabriel: *chuckles, putting his arm down* Okay. *Proceeding to let her win.*
Funnily enough, I used to do this with my Dad. I’d flop…[Read more]
- Load More
