@hybridlore
Active 1 week ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
I don’t have an account where I made it, so I don’t think that would work.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Nooooo, my meme!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka    @keilah-h    @elishavet-pidyon   @theducktator   @grcr    @whalekeeper    @power   @hybridlore    @liberty
TWO CHAPTERS
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic I'm not an International Lawyer: Help in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
I’ll ask dad.
He may know since he works in law and all that. And if he doesn’t, he may know who to ask or where to look.
It’ll have to be tomorrow though since he’s already at work.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
lol. That was fast.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka    @keilah-h    @elishavet-pidyon   @theducktator   @grcr    @whalekeeper    @power   @hybridlore    @liberty
ONE MORE.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Every Sector will have its little pocket of decent. They might be rebellions, black markets, etc. Nothing as well organized as the group outside Sector 5 that eventually took over Sector 5
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
I know. It was.
Nathan is a Sector 1 rebel. They have no connection with the group in Sector 5
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka    @keilah-h    @elishavet-pidyon   @theducktator   @grcr    @whalekeeper    @power   @hybridlore    @liberty
TWO CHAPTERS!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 1 month ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 1 month ago
@grcr Ok, 🙁 I’ll keep praying
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 1 month ago
Asking for prayers for myself and my family. My brother’s leaving for college on Friday. 🥺 My parents will drive him down then and the rest of us siblings will stay with my grandparents over the weekend. I’m trying to be excited for him, and I genuinely am, but I’m also going to miss him a lot. He’ll be all the way in Florida (we live in Ohio), so…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 1 month ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 1 month ago
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 1 year, 1 month ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka    @keilah-h    @elishavet-pidyon   @theducktator   @grcr    @whalekeeper    @power   @hybridlore    @liberty
TWO MORE AND THATS ALL FOR TODAY
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
That would be interesting, though as of this point they are not in active rebellion as much as restoration. 😉
Thanks! I’ll look forward to it.
Oh yes, I’m looking forward to hearing your thoughts on them.
-
whaley replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Really, I don’t mind if you don’t want to talk about it, I just thought you wanted to.
- Load More
