@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 2 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@calyhuge @jonas @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @hanako @highscribeofaetherium @grcr @beth-torres @whalekeeper @loopylin @savannah_grace2009
* steeples fingers and puts elbows on table *
So, recently I’ve been drawing a charrie with blonde hair and blue eyes, he’s a young man, sometimes looks like no more than a boy in my drawings. He’s a soldier,…[Read more] -
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @loopylin @whalekeeper @keilah-h
So, I took you’re advice, found some reference pics I liked and started drawing. I messed up one within the first thirty seconds and couldn’t find a good eraser, but once I started again and got in the grove…🤯 I CANNOT believe how fast and easy that got! It usually takes…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Snake
“I’ll set you down then.” he said, wheeling around and swooping down, then setting her gently on the floor with the others. He remained flying, but stayed low, addressing the others. “She agrees not to threaten anyone unless she’s really endangered.” he explained.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium ok thanks for the info!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Snake
“Unbind me, and I’ll answer, so long as they’re reasonable.” the girl [woman? idk how old she is] snapped. “I am not answering questions lying on the ground. I am unarmed and currently of very little danger to you.”
“That could be true…..” Snake flicked his tail. “But save for a few methods we probably don’t w…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium you mind if my charrie offers some input to the conversation?
And maybe….I don’t know……
Fly up into the sky with her in his talons in hopes of getting her to talk?
JK about that last part lol
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @savannah_grace2009 I am now taking a break from dragons, and beginning to stockpile Christmas pics!
-
I’m…not particularly comforted. Hey, you passed 2000 posts!
-
You shouldn’t be *laughs evilly* Wait until Christmas!
I did? Oh, I guess I wasn’t paying attention… -
@jonas lol for reallllll
-
-
We’re all gonna die!! XD
-
Wait, I passed you @jonas How’d that happen?!
-
I mean, youre active in almost ever RP on here, so thats probably how.
-
True…
-
-
-
-
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Aww thanks girl! <333
Thanks guys.
I find it weird and dumb how there are kids who are so obsessed with sports and look down on more “academic” things (honestly what are they doing at school?)
Exactly!! You’re at school to learn, not to play sports….contrary to popular belief XD
because publi…
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium I LOVE YOUR PFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, that’s fine. I was thinking about adding another too.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay, got it
Thx, hope she will be of some service, lol
Thrift
White ceiling lights dazzled Thrift from above, as she pattered along an empty hallway. She breathed into the collar of her thick cloak, which she had tied in the front like a raincoat, and reached for another door.
So far, this place hadn’t i…[Read more]
-
Raegan Aubrey replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @jonas @rae @loopylin @savannah_grace2009
This pop/soda/soda pop thing!!!
im dying 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I was born in Ohio and everyone there calls it pop, but in Az everyone calls it soda. So I can go either way, but it will always be pop first and foremost.
and pokey is a good way of describing… -
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I didn’t notice it either.
Selius
Selius eyed the woman incredulously. “What–? You have no idea what you’re talking about.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh, sorry, just saw it. I need glasses, XD.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
huh, mine aren’t that old wither, onl like 1980s-1990s with some 2000s
-
Ruth replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @calyhuge
Thanks guys!!
will miss the only character who’s more insane than me 😢😞
lol!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
It is (in my humble opinion) pop.
YESSS. ThAnK yOu!!
SEE? I’m not the only one!!!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Those people didn’t choose to have brown eyes, and if they had a choice, I doubt many people would pick to.
- Load More

Thoughts, not lights. Oh, and I meant to say whispers not ispers, if you can tell
🙄 me and my stupid typos
@rae I really like using the names of elements and abstract ideas for the names of my characters, like Victory, Hope, Wind, Silence…etc. I think they make pretty good ones. 🙂
*taps fingers together*
Alright… names are my specialty (sometimes).
Did you want an actual “real” name, or would anything work? I only ask because nature-ish names were the first to come to my head… kinda like what Hanako said she liked.
Oh, and what were the names you thought of already? That might help me understand your “theme”.
Without…[Read more]
@grcr @hanako The names I thought of were:
Thurston
Asher
Derk
Some others I don’t remember mainly cuz I made them up and then scrapped them. I almost named him Twen, but it didn’t sound right.
He doesn’t seem like a nature guy, more a…Actually, at times e gives me a Steve Rogers vibe,you know, stubborn, doesn’t give into fear
Ugh! My cat is…[Read more]
I see.
Alright! I’m gonna do some more thinking and I may have some ideas later…
@grcr
Thank you!
Oooh, names. That’s one of my favorite parts of character creation. Let’s see here… Here are some ideas (with the help of Google XD):
Enzo
Orion
Grayson
Wyatt
Colten
Malcolm
Rex
Phoenix (I actually know a girl by this name, but apparently it’s a boy name too)
Bryce
Kian
Ryder
Griffin
Royce
Tryp
Zander (or Xander)
Theo
Gunnar
Maverick (I persona…[Read more]
Woah, ok, that was a lot more than I thought. XD I got tired of scrolling through the baby name article and picking and choosing which ones I thought were cool so I didn’t add any more. 😂
Ah, Kian is one of my favorite names 💛
Hmm… names names names…
I can’t think of anything right now :/ I’ll let you know if I get any good ideas.
@esther-c I like Justus, only problem, I know a really sweet guy named Justice, and every time I hear that name I think of him and…This charrie is so opposite of the Justice I know…anyways, thank you for the list!
Ah, I gotcha.
Yeah, of course!