@highscribeofaetherium
Active 3 days, 8 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
I know!!!!
Really? Thanks so much!
What do you think of Jim?
Also, did you expect his parents to die?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@hybridlore @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @theducktator @grcr @whalekeeper
( @kyronthearcanin @jonas @power )
CHAPTER 6 and 7!!!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 3 months ago
Haha, I don’t mind
Ew, no. This is just for fun.
[Marcel glances down at his freshly cleaned coat and shrugs. Loosens up, flicking his wrist cuffs.] Cool with me. If I’d known, I would have brought Enid.”
7990s?? What year is it now? It’s only 2025 in my world.
“It’s 8035. Maybe your world records time differently. I’ve seen some of y…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Summarize your story in one weird sentence! in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 3 months ago
I love that the “mentally unstable” descriptor doesn’t narrow down who it could be in the slightest lol
Hey! lol Yeah, I guess you’re right XD
If you can guess him, try and guess who his friend is then (hint: i don’t talk about his friend too often, and last time they made an appearance other than a possible mention of their name t…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Summarize your story in one weird sentence! in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 3 months ago
This one isn’t written but I’ve thought about it:
A mentally unstable man and his mostly stable friend, among an also mentally unstable military faction, seek to end a war with an immortal being.
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Stopping at :55 and I think that’s enough to warrant a tasty drink and dinner. 😛
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
I want to work on a short story! If I get a substantial amount finished, I get a chocolate nutrition shake. Starting at :25.
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Noooooooo Tyler!😭Poor Easton.😭 I’m glad Hallie is starting to come back to God. Antonio is so sweet.🥰
I love the smorgasbord of emotions slapped into this post 🤣
I was just thinking about it last night in bed and i realized that what you pointed out about Easton isn’t a huge part of his character arc as far as…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Which plot twist? The one about Jonas’s dad?
Yep
It’s based off the book Fahrenheit 451 which I really want to read, but I haven’t yet, so I don’t know if it’s clean.
I read most of it at a getaway house by the ocean (one of my favorite recent memories), and it was a fun read. I didn’t finish it but at the time I ha…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
I was not expecting it at all!! 😂🥺
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Okay. Sounds good.
I know!!!!! Poor kiddos!!
Did you expect that to happen, or did it take you blindsided?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Ahem. Sorry. I meant to say, I don’t know if the glitch is on my side or yours. Probably mine.
and yeah, I could access the chapters, it just took a sec to reload so maybe that’s what I needed to do yesterday.
Now… 314???????!
And Jonathan!!!!
nothing to note in these really. I enjoyed them.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Oh my word!! *squeal of excitement* yay!! Well, the next ones will be out tomorrow.
Oh that would be SO COOL. *Hopes and prays temptation will win.*
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Yeah, I literally felt a tear at the goodbye scene. And I don’t usually cry reading things (at least, not fiction).
Can’t wait for the next chapters…!!
It would. I don’t know. I’d have to ponder for a while. no promises. I’ve already got me hands full atm… but the temptation is great.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Yes, it sure is a good one!
Oh, is that something glitchy on my end or on yours?
Equilibrium is a movie. It’s rated R for one scene at the end that we skip, and it has language but we filter it out with ClearPlay.
It’s based off the book Fahrenheit 451 which I really want to read, but I haven’t yet, so I don’t…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Wait really?!! You’re gonna cry!!??
*jumps around the room cheering*
*pauses and realizes that is not the right response to someone crying*
*offers tissue*
*goes back to celebrating*
Oooo, a comic would be pretty insanely cool!!! Oh wow. What would you think of doing a few of the characters in comic form? You don’t have top if you…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
*Bounces up and down because I just researched this* Make full summary of the mystery solution and the story behind it. Something like, “the old lady killed the doctor. She raised alligators in her home because she was a reptile researcher. She trained the alligators to do this, and this, and this. Her plan played out like this. She did…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
I was going to, but it wouldn’t let me sign in with my alt account and I didn’t want my main on there for all to see.
I don’t think I’ve heard of Equilibrium—is that a movie or a book?
Which plot twist? The one about Jonas’s dad?
- Load More
