@highscribeofaetherium
Active 2 days, 4 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Ending at :55, having written about a page and a half.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
My family is finally in bed. Sprinting at :25
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Done at :01 because I need to get some sleep.
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Joining at :45 to outline a fancy schmancy character arc. :p
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Actually I’m writing once my family is in bed because I keep getting interrupted.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Joining at :45 until I can no longer resist the pull of the puzzle in front of me.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 3 months ago
Actually yes, thx for asking.
I haven’t had beef in a while, but my Lymes has been bothering me in other ways since then. We talked to the doctor yesterday (that was when we could make the appointment) and she ordered some blood tests, so we need to schedule and do that. Hopefully that clears up exactly what’s happening, as she only…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 3 months ago
So sorry! Being sick constantly is so annoying. I’ll be praying!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 1 year, 3 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
-
-GRCR-'s profile was updated 1 year, 3 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Interesting. Are these the rebels?
I have no idea how Jonathan didn’t get shot, but good chapters.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle @stephie @whalekeeper @keilah-h @theducktator
Chapter the 41st out!
Only one or two more chapters after this.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
Looks good!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@hybridlore    @koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @theducktator    @grcr  @whalekeeper
NEXT CHAPTERS!!!
23-24!!!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
I typed an RP forever ago, but I forgot to submit it…*facepalm*
Ayla
Funny? “Elizabethan English is dignified,” I informed Mel. “But I can talk normally too.” She had a flashlight. Smart. “I’m Ayla. Do you have a weapon by any chance? I want a sword but my parents don’t trust me.” I glanced around at the tunnels. “Have you run into…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Hrrmmmm. I’m trying to remember what she realistically has.
Barnes
Barnes stiffened. “Quite attached.”
The imp took on a restless expression.
There was only one other thing in Barnes’ jacket besides her lighter, cigarette box, handkerchief, and photo wallet. And none of those other things seemed of use.
Trying not to overthink it,…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 3 months ago
My family is sick again. We’ve had close to ten illnesses come through this year already. (I’ve had six I think). We have plans for Friday, and we are all really tired of not being able to go more than two weeks without someone catching something. Prayers would be greatly appreciated.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
- Load More
