@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Beth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Hehe yes, everyone needs a NeeDoh.
fidgets are fun, I have a whole bin’s worth of them
Ah yes me too XD
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Had the same thought! I fully intend to try drawing him like that. Too busy today but might try drawing him tomorrow.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Moth
“Ari. He tries to spook people with his eyes. Ignore that.”
Moth stood on the side of Ari’s fencing strip, a little distance behind the trainer, and waited until Ari could see him. He struck a pose he might have when dancing with other fae, twisting the upper half of his body and tilting to the side. He flutt…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
😛
@elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle
Ellette, please bump into the conversation if you want to. I don’t think Jasper would say anything right now. And it’s high time Wolf is given the opportunity to interject, even if you don’t think he would take that opportunity.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Moth
Moth sat on the bench and pulled his knees up to his chin. He fidgeted with a tuft of fur on his leg. “To be tied to the faerie lands is not an easy thing. It… is hard, really. It pulls you into an embrace but refuses to smile. Do you understand this?”
After the words came out of his mouth, it instantly seemed like he ha…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Yes! It’s a fidget toy. I’ve been getting a collection of fidget things over the past few years. XD
Indeed… hehehe.
-
Beth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Oh hi!!! I don’t think we’ve met here yet. I know you can see my name but I’ll go ahead and say it… I’m Beth! 😄 And yeah I’d also like to hear about your writing project if you do share! 🙃
-
Beth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Guys. I’m on the verge of insanity but I have some news. Life changing news. Great news. You will gasp.
….
….
…
….
….
….
….
….
…….
…..
….
…..
I have a NeeDoh. Yes, one of the squishy square fun toy things. I have waited a long time for this moment. I hope you gasped as I…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
@elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle
Jasper
“Yes.” A memory of his hands, smaller in young age, shaking and covered in bloody sweat. “Have you?”
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Jasper
“Every weapon strikes my fancy.” Jasper chuckled, shaking his head at himself. “When I wish to distract myself from something, I experiment with new weapons. I have a preference for the one on my hip. Of course, from your vocation alone, I would be a fool to think your sword is of lesser use than mine.”
He snapped…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Trying to write a Jasper post quickly so I can move on with my life, but of course

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
@loopylin
Thanks for pulling that up
@ellette-giselleThat kid’s going to die young.
I’ve always assumed he dies in his WIP because he’s from Nazi Germany and you have a reputation to uphold. It seems like a reasonable rule to assume your characters die in their WIPs.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Wolfgang will fight if there’s a fight, and if he doesn’t know the sides, he’ll just punch everyone, especially the bigger stronger kids, just for the thrill of it. XD
That kid’s going to die young.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
Let’s say he’s currently standing to one side of the main kitchen tasting a fresh pannatone bread.
😂 Okay. I have to go to bed, but this will continue in the morning.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
Moth
”I do not know.” A nightmare in the middle of the day sounded unpleasant.
Moth looked around until he found exactly what Ellis needed. A drink of water. A small public water basin was installed near the gymnasium entrance, made of stone and a curved pipe. He strode over, filled a paper cup with water, and brought it back to Ellis.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
@elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle
I love how Wilhelm knows nothing bad about Jasper, but has distrusted him since he felt Jasper was trying to control their first conversation.
Valid. Wilhelm has a good sense of stranger danger, even if he has to repress that a little to make new friends.
Jasper
The two Stormwatchers got into what seemed like a…[Read more]
-
Beth posted an update 1 month, 1 week ago
How does one make scrambled toast?
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
Yeah the brothers seem like they’d take offense easily
- Load More

Croutons
GASPETH! BRILLIANT!!