@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 6 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
whaley replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months ago
@linus-smallprint @everyone
Definitely interested in updates.
There’s still one thing nagging me about this, since R.M. Archer commented. (And I’m thankful to her for prompting this thought.) How do we want to treat this website in relationship to the original KP community? I think we need to be cautious about this because communities have…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months ago
Thank you for your concern. As others have already told you, we have looked into it already. But I am still glad you brought it up. If you have any other questions/concerns, please let me know.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months ago
I took a look at the website. Overall it looks good. Maybe, if I have enough time, I may give you more feedback, but there are a few things I noticed.
Areas to improve:
- Â The logo needs to be refined. It’s a fine picture, but as a logo it looks messy, and the small black text is hard to read on the grey clouds. A good way to…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle @loopylin @esther-c (@whalekeeper, tagging you as well because I have a feeling you want to stay in the loop.)
Thank you to all three of you for volunteering. Seems like we have different strengths among us, which is a good thing and will help us cover different areas of the site.
I don’t think I am going to proceed with making…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago
Also, small update on the Unvale situation. The person I had the interaction with posted this on her profile afterwards on her DNI list:
@RaE16 (purposefully trying to make me look bad by twisting what i had done to something else)
This apparently violated the Unvale rules about hate speech, so she was “investigated” as the person from Unvale…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago
Yeah.
I think many lgbtq people gravitate towards art because I know many of them are mentally unstable, and suffer from depression and other things, and as I think we all know, art is an outlit for that.
I’m currently experiencing a boom in my art. Just today I’ve done multiple sketches and linework, which is highly…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
Back from a Pride and Prejudice movie party with some friends, and I have memes…

-
Ruth replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago
It’s a sci-fi story that originally was the catalyst that got me into writing, and onto KP. The main character, Nahim, is tied with Baron for the spot of my favorite oc I’ve ever created atm.
The story holds a lot of personal meaning, so i want to finish it, but I’ve repaired the plot so much already and it’s not working out, so I’m…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 11 months, 1 week ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
Ooo cool! I lived there for several years.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 11 months, 1 week ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago
I can write a transition scene to dinner if people would rather go in that direction. If y’all feel up to it. 🙃
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 11 months, 1 week ago
Will be watching for updates <3
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago
Callin Maddox.
That makes for an interesting au backstory, even if the character isn’t canon anymore.
Also, I’m at 140 words, which is a lot for me rn 😀
That’s good! More than me. I wrote down a few plot points and got distracted dancing with my sisters. No progress at all, really.
- Load More
