@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
@rae @savannah_grave2009
I’ll be praying for you guys ❤️
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lol! That’s so true XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
I just….today’s been a crappy day.
Lately I’ve been struggling with feeling alone. At the public school I go to, I really don’t have any friends. Everyone thinks I’m weird since I don’t do sports. I get called a nerd, weird, and just ignored, because I just so happen to enjoy writing, reading, and learning.
People claim to be my friends, but…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @savannah_grace2009 @rae
Should this group run into another group? Their conversations don’t seem to be going anywhere. Too many introverts XD.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sef
She saw the way that the man held the girl’s hand, and a tear slipped down her cheek before she could wipe it away. It reminded her so much of her father….and where was he now? She had no father to hold her hand, no one to wipe away her tears for her when she was abused by Iver…and she deserved it.
She kept…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Just pulled this from another forum…
I think that is all I have for now on Glace.
Btw, this all happened over a hundred years or so, since Fettians and Realn have long lives (thinks to some immortal blood.)
#HugRikerSquad
#LetsCauseChaos
BEWARE my charries know how to make swiss cheese! XD
November 3, 2023 at 10:11… -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Aww poor Lukas!!!!
Livia
She didn’t know whether to be hurt, or laugh. But then she saw the horrified look on Lukas’s face, and the way Xandro glared at him, and then she burst out laughing.
“I walked right into that one,” she laughed, “You do have a point, though,” she said thoughtfully. She saw the pained look on Lukas’s face and…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
@scoutfinch
*Bangs head against wall* I’m sooooo sorry for using the word gungedal! It’s the dwarven word for gun in my world, and is abbreviated as gun sometimes in the story, but I love the longer name, so I accidentally use it a lot.
Look into railguns, they are basically really expensive modern blasters.
My brothers have an obsession with…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ll be praying for you! 💛💛
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ve…I need prayer. If anyone’s noticed my updates on my profile that occasionally pop up, you’ve probably already guessed I’ve been going through something, and you’d be correct. Behind RAE is someone who feels lost in a fog, and can’t get out…someone who feels alone inside. On the outside, my life has been ocean waves. I won’t say more than…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Disappeared, gone. Gone maybe forever.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
The first Bucky one…💕💕💕💕💕😍
-
Ruth replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
So…I think that’s why I write more masculine than feminine.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, I feel you. And @jonas is right, our culture doesn’t even know what a good family looks like, let alone a good woman.
I think the other side of the coin for me is that I don’t really understand myself. Like, I understand Nahim, and Chase, even…even Terry Darr, more than myself. I’ve honestly have kinda lost…me in the…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Chase Duke
Drip. Drip. Drip. Water splashed into Chase’s hair. His knees were brought up to his chest, an his face was hidden in his arms, resting on his patellas. He shivered and looked up, just as rain began to fall. How long he had been in the alley was unknown to him, but he kneit had been at last a coup!e hours. His head throbbed,…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
I think I write mostly masculine MC’s cuz I worry if I’m portraying women right, I mean, I want strong characters, but I don’t want my feminines becoming basically masculines in women’s bodies. Ya know?
I gravitate towards writing male characters for the same reason, except for me, as a guy, it’s even harder XD. Initially…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Chase will be at the dance lessons, I’ll rp that. may take a while though.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
It’s not as scary as you may think, lol! I’m a girl who tends to hide her emotions/stuff away her emotions, so I do understand men more in that vein. But I think it’s also important to remember that not all men are those tough guys that stuff everything away, have a stiff upper lip, and all those other stere…
- Load More
