@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Livia
She stood there for a moment. “Um…I’m not sure how to do this.”
“Yeah, me neither,” Lukas laughed a little, “I was kind of hoping you would know.”
“Well, I don’t.”
“Oh.”
“We should watch the other people, and maybe we’ll figure it out?” Liv raised an eyebrow, and Lukas nodded.
They studied Fynn and Callista for a good…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nar
“So what kind of amazing things can you tell me about yourself?” Nar smiled, then laughed again as she often did.
“I’m a geek about doctoring, I know a little bit about machinery from an older brother. I…can fight, but only do it for protection. I like the color…” Pink rose in her cheeks. “Amber more than anything. I’m one…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
My siblings and I once went to our neighbors house to sing Joy to the World…now I’m wondering how screechy and flat we sounded!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
@everyone
Thank you for your prayers! My ankle should be back to normal by next week. I had a rapid recovery to the point I went from barely walking on it at all to walking across our house in one day! Thank you all!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hugo is sooooo sweet! At this point, I’m forcing Nar in no way to like him, she just like…taking on her own life rn.
Nar
“Would you like to practise with me?” Hugo gave a little twirl and held out his arms. Nar pulled her hair out of her pony tail, the red curls falling to around the end of her rib cage. She tapped her right toe…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hey, my little sister’s name is Hallie!! XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sef
She flinched back at the man’s voice.
It reminded her of too much….
No. She would not think about Iver now….
Cowering back into the shadows, she hoped he wouldn’t notice her. Or ask her any questions.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
The theme is only for Book 1. Book 2’s is flicking between a few. Book 3’s is forgiveness, loyalty, and a few others I’m juggling with. I know forgiveness will be in it since Nahim has to forgive his greatest enemy (surprisingly, it’s not Grathmere). Book 4 has a bunch of stuff that I haven’t decided on, and Book 5 has basically…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Welcome to the craziness!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I just realized Chance doesn’t have a nickname (unless you count the names his father called him)! I’ll have to find one.
Chase Duke
“What kind of music do you like to listen to?” Music? Chase rubbed the scar on the back of his hand. His mother used to sing, he used to play the flute, he used to sing too. He blankly stared into the…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh my goodness…for the longest time, I’ve been spelling the name “Emrys” wrong… I thought it was “Emyrs”, and I have been spelling it like that….
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hugo has a friend who isn’t in this school who actually gets hurt 24/7 and would give Nar waaaay too much trouble XD
Lol! No one gives Nar more trouble than her adopted older brother, Junior! He doesn’t like her fussing over him, and well…Nar always keeps sleeping pills with her for a reason… He often gets hurt and doesn’t admit i…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
It was Wyoh!! WYOOOOOHHHHH!!!
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas
All snowflakes are white
All water is snowflakes
Therefore all water is white!All leaves are purple
All horses are leaves
Therefore all horses are purple!Both valid, both false! Lol! Sorry, I can’t send you pics anymore so I’m annoying you with my beautiful syllogisms!
-
@rae
Oh my gosh….XD
-
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Someone needs too keep an eye on those two…*looks suspiciously at Rae and Jonas*…things get crazy when they’re left unsupervised!!!
Yep! 😂 you wouldn’t believe some of the stuff I do when I’m feeling giddy.
Me??? I’m the responsible one here!
At least you should be… Actually you were, you stopped the Validity and craz…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Kari would have been given beginner training in the use of a light weight sword. She would have weapons, but nothing too big since I doubt she’s strong enough to use a broadsword.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nar
Nar looked down at Hugo’s grinning face. She pressed her right hand over her heart, curtseying with no dress.
“Yeh, we can be friends.” She smiled, however strange these people were, Hugo Hesper Angelo seemed like a gentleman. Her red eyes sparkled.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
BTW, I’m playing with Nahim’s voice, so don’t be surprised if suddenly it fades out or turns metallic, machinery sounding.
Nahim
Nahim was aware, alert. He heard something approaching, or so he thought. He wasn’t sure if he was in one of his waking dreams, pacing guard for Johann. He shook himself. Next thing he knew, Ellis had Conviction…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
Keilah H. are now friends 2 years, 9 months ago - Load More

Lolll
@rae
I love Chase and Sef together <333
Yes, they do seem to go. I can’t wait until they figure out how similar they are to each other!
@rae
I think that’s coming soon…XD