@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, my brain has been kind of dead on inspiration lately :p I’ll get around to it soonÂ
hopefully. -
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Are you going to RP for Zahlin and/or Vethe? (I think one of @calyhuge’s characters is going to mistakenly free Vethe.)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Awww that is so sweet!!! I can’t rp right now but I will sometime today!!
-
Raegan Aubrey replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
XD they’re just so cute!!!!! 😍😍
-
Raegan Aubrey replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Thank you! To you as well! 😊
-
Raegan Aubrey replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
oh my goodness! I thought I replied to you, but I guess wyoh ate it 🤷♀️🤣 so I will do a redo as well
oooh! Volleyball violin and fiction are awesome!
Being the firstborn girl, you might as well be the oldest XDlets go homeschoolers!
I don’t know what made me wanna try thriller. It just kinda turned into one.  It was weird 🤣oh th…[Read more]
-
Raegan Aubrey replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
AHHHHHHHH!!!! I LOVE IT!!! Is it weird that I legit teared up? 😅🤣
#LALBERT
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Jeptune
She didn’t like it, she DID NOT like it. Jeptune huffed, she only liked trees when she put herself there… Or when she put others there. Recovering from the throw, she shot another sticky web at the two, as the girl tried to help her brother. Settling down, Jeptune decided to just shoot webs until the two were thoroughly s…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Um…okay, sorry about that post.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Cosmere/Brandon Sanderson in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Brandon Sanderson announced his plan for the next seven years of books.
We’re getting Stormlight 5 WaT next year.
A full White Sands novel is planned for 2025. (I didn’t even know that was planned.)
Mistborn Era 3 Bk 1 for 2026.
Elantris 2 for 2027.
Mistborn Era 3 Bk 2 for 2028.
Elantris 3 for 2029.
And Mistborn Era 3 Bk 3 for 2030.
I thi…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Writer quotes! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Writing is the music of the heart in words.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Chase Duke
Chase hugged Sef gently against his body. “It’s okay,” He whispered. He didn’t know why, but he got a feeling of almost possessiveness over Sef. He felt as though if anyone tried to hurt her, he would protect her with even his life. “You can tell me anything, I won’t make fun of you, I won’t turn away. I’m right…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Writer quotes! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok, I was slightly wrong.
Possibly the book may not sell, but that is nothing – it was written for love.
– Mark Twain
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Writer quotes! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Every page has a flaw that only the author sees.
-idk who said this, can’t remember lol
I’m not a writer, I’m a child of God who happens to write.
–idk…..lol
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Writer quotes! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
It is possible that the book may not sell; but that is nothing- it was written for love.
– Mark Twain
(I may have slightly misquoted, I’ll have to double check)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Diverged in a Wood in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh! This looks fun! I’ll have to think about doing this!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Livia
“Everything’s fine,” Lukas said.
“No, it’s not,” Liv shook her head. “I could tell a mile away that something’s bothering you, and it’s not going to do any good if you try to hide it from me.” she shook her head, “it’s not like I’m going to get mad at you or anything, or leave you…just tell me what’s wrong.” she paused. “Please.”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sef
Everything Chase said…was all so true.
He had just described the past two years, the hiding, the terror, the screams that nobody would hear…it was all exactly right.
“I tried to kill myself once,” Sef looked at the self-inflicted scar on her forearm, “but I couldn’t do it. Iver-the man who abused me-said I was a coward and beat…[Read more]
- Load More
