@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
My little sister gets sick almost every month for weeks at a time (we’re thinking there’s something wrong with her immune system, because that’s not normal…), and then she gets us all sick XD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh no! I will definitely pray about that. That’s disappointing 🙁 Me and my siblings have all been sick this past week too, but we’re getting better.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ll pray about it!! 🙂💛
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
@everyone
As you are no doubt aware, it is Christmas Eve today. @highscribe’s and my mom shows signs of coming down with the same illness that the two of us had earlier this week. It wasn’t anything serious, just your average vomit-inducing flu, but it would most likely mean that we’d have to cancel a Christmas get together tomorrow, which would…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Livia
“Yeah, that is stupid,” she agreed. “It’s stupid because did you really think that I would be mad?” she laughed. “I honestly do not care. This is all new to me too, and I kind of feel the same way sometimes. But…” she felt herself blushing, “I really like you too.”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Wow, just noticed, their relationship bloomed… unexpectedly fast
Yeah, it really did…. 😂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sef
“Don’t be sorry,” she shook her head. “I’m so glad I found somebody who understands…I’m not alone anymore.”
And then the realization brought more tears to her eyes.
I never have to be alone again.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I can add Junior…if ya all want a knife-throwing rebellion-creating dragon-friendling young man in this rp!
Nar
“I know the one thing that will never change is Ehyeh. Ehyeh is our God, sole Creator of the Universe. The One who lifts us from death to life, who is the reason I take breath. He is like love, He is Love, bigger than w…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Cosmere/Brandon Sanderson in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
😶
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Cosmere/Brandon Sanderson in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Cosmere/Brandon Sanderson in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Um, YES.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Cosmere/Brandon Sanderson in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Um… no…
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Ugh… 😒
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Cosmere/Brandon Sanderson in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BY THEN ALL MY CHILDREN WILL HAVE GRADUATED COLLEGE AND BE STARTING FAMILIES!!! I MIGHT EVEN BE DEAD!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
I love them soooo much!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh I saw the post about the anthology!! I’ll definitely think about joining it!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Cosmere/Brandon Sanderson in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Well you’ll probably be about 30 by the time the Stormlight Archive is finished. Isn’t that more terrifying?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Cosmere/Brandon Sanderson in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’LL BE *does math on fingers* 21 BY THE TIME MBE3BK3 COMES OUT!! I’LL PRACTICALLY HAVE ONE FOOT IN THE GRAVE!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
- Load More
