@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Raegan Aubrey replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
😆😆😆 that’s awesome! Very very good! I can’t wait for the next update!
And I’m trying to think of suggestions but I’m having a hard time.(I’m afraid I’m not very good at giving suggestions 😅🤣) Do you know how you want to end it?
#LALBERT
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@everyone
My problem is just with all the fighting scenes….I’m more of a basic romance loving girl, and I just get so lost when there’s so much action!!! If that makes sense. I can try to be better…it’s just so hard for me to love RP’ing when I just get lost, XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Read through the Bible??? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
I would love to do this! But sadly, I’m not sure I can, because our church is doing something called a “super bible bowl” where we divide our congregation into teams and read the bible, take notes and memorize verses to get points for our teams. We have the NFC (never failing Christians, led by our senior pastor) and the AFC (the…[Read more]
-
Raegan Aubrey replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Yes! Anne of green gables is definitely a fav of mine.
yes I’ve read the hiding place and I absolutely love it! Have you ever heard of Darlene Deibler? She’s also one of my favorites and she has an AMAZING book that I think is sort of similar to Corrie’s.Kaylin is the oldest child. She’s very protective, loyal and quick. But at the…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ changed their profile picture 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I am so sorry! I have been forgetting about this!!! I will write an RP right now!
Livia
“I guess we’re supposed to switch partners?” Liv said uncertainly.
“I guess,” Lukas shrugged.
“Oh!” Liv exclaimed, “There’s Callie and Fynn! Do you want to switch partners with them?”
“Sure,” Lukas said, smiling at her. Liv blushed, but turned…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh. Well. This is going to be….interesting.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Wait, do I have to pick a freevie?
I wasn’t sure if I was reading that right…if I have to, I pick Asher.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
1. Everton (OBVIOUSLY!!!)
2. Amidala (OBVIOUSLY!!!)
3. Lukas (bc I have to meet the guy who’s dating my charrie, lol)
4. Callie
5. Hallie (because she shares a name with my sister, haha!)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
OH GIRLLLL!!! I am sooo doing this!!!
(@rae I think we both had the same idea…haha!)
1. Riker
2. Hans
3. Reuben
4. Fin
5. Aadelheide (not sure if I spelled that right…haha!)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I love this! Abbie Emmons just confuses me the more I watch her to be honest…and the internal conflict stuff just wasn’t working for me and was soooo overwhelming, but you did a really awesome job of developing your characters!!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Read through the Bible??? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Read through the Bible??? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Hi!! Mind if I join this too? 🙂
-
HighScribe replied to the topic I’m new here! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Y’know what? Forget it.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic I’m new here! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
True. What’s your point?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Cosmere/Brandon Sanderson in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I have now finished the Emperor’s Soul. I actually really liked it! Forgery is a pretty cool magic system. The book was very different from what I’m used to from Sanderson.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic I’m new here! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Does anyone actually know you as Cloaked Mystery?? Everyone calls you Jonas.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic I’m new here! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Welcome to KP! I’m Cloaked Mystery, known more mundanely as Jonas. I’m mainly a fantasy writer, though I tend towards fantasy with hard rules, verging on sci-fi. As my sister already mentioned, we are both working on a shared fantasy universe with multiple planets.
I’m bad at the newbie-questions tradition, so I’m going t…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I want to get back into a good RPing rhythm as well. I’ve really not been in a good RPing mood lately, idk why :/
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
- Load More
