-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley I like it!! My favorite was Peter and Morgan’s interactions, lol. I love the sibling interaction!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@euodia-vision lol how you described Tech….
@godlyfantasy12 you can skip to the next day if you want! Are my boys in a class with Paxton by any chance? I remember we were trying to get them to meet (and maybe have them stand up to his bully brothers)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Pretty great! Although I do have to get off now. I was just figuring out something cool on a modeling program….and I can make a game out of it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Ahhh that’s so cool!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 lol yep…..
Here’s a cute one of Crosshair, Tech and Wrecker….

The artist said it was addressed to everyone who’s ever considered writing a fanfic….that they totally can and should! I decided it’s something I should remember when coding a game for Roblox…something I’ve wanted to do for a while and am just going to try…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@Lightoverdarkness6 @princesachronicle22 @freedomwriter76
Allen
He followed Serin to where Kun’en was.
There were two humans, also.
Kun’en introduced him and Serin to the adult human…Jason.
The boy, who as of right now was unnamed, looked timid.
Allen actually didn’t blame him…..
He’d been frightened the first time he’d seen creatures…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley I love those boards!
(and that profile pic is PERFECT)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Oooh, I like that aesthetic! November’s a cool character (and his name is awesome too)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Ha, ok!
Also, I like your profile pic…..I go looking for fan art of my favorite charries ALL THE TIME. I found one person who has more Star Wars: The Bad Batch fan art than I do, apparently (and that’s saying something). So I’m constantly screenshotting her art, trying to get good ones to trace over…….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@mineralizedwritings LOL I love that drawing! Your art style is so cool!!
@freedomwriter76 OK that is one of the best boards I’ve ever seen….lol
I want you to do one for me–I saw you were taking requests–but I can’t pick who or what I want it to be on!! It’s too hard!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley Ugh, that’s terrible. So annoying when that happens!
(And I realized I didn’t actually clarify what I meant–I was saying that they’d likely kill off all of Clone Force 99 by the end of their show, not by the end of Kanan and Ezra’s. LOL, those two have different endings entirely.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Ok! I really love the idea.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley I KNOW! Just when you get really emotionally attached to someone, they have to go kill them off…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@princesachronicle22 Ok, I guess I’m putting Allen with the pelgarkines. @freedomwriter76 If you want to include your charries, feel free!
Allen
He kept walking and slammed into something hard.
Ouch.
When he got up, he noticed Serin and Kun’en also there. Had they collided by accident?
“I’m sorry about that,” he told them. “Are you the only…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley I’m good with that!!!
I just usually ship whatever’s most likely in canon. Since this isn’t canon anymore, I’ll be happy with whatever.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley LOL!! Ha, that’s how I feel when I see my favorite characters in fanfics.
I saw some fan art of how the Bad Batch would look if they were in Rebels, and in the story depicted, I guess they were helping Kanan and Ezra on a mission?? And I was like “OH I WANNA SEE THAT SO BAD IN CANON!” lol.
But I’ve heard they’re gonna kill off all of…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley Ok I like it! My fanfic are more about adding to the original too.
To answer your questions…Nat & Bruce please!! Unless you’ve already figured it out. I kinda like that ship, not gonna lie…..Nat & Bucky sounds ok as an alternative though.
And no, Vision shouldn’t be dead!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 OOOH very cool!! I’m liking this!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley I think I saw your fanfic! I like it so far!!
Also, yes, Ahsoka is in this dragon story! She shows up quite a bit in Ezra’s and Rex’s stories and might share the spotlight with Anakin and Obi-Wan in a story where the point of view alternates between the three of them. I haven’t decided if I’ll write that one yet, but it feels like a…[Read more]
- Load More
