-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 day, 9 hours ago
@e-m-trepke Thank you! also yeahhhh i’ve been learning just how COMPLICATED this stuff is. like the animating itself? psshhh that’s easy. the workflow-ing with drawing storyboards and setting up everything? that’s the hard part. and then imagine when you’re working with a million other animators instead of just by yourself.
-
ET replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 days, 13 hours ago
I watched some of your animations!
Fantastic work!
It really makes me think of how much work goes into 3D animated film, and how much the lighting and rendering does for the final published appearance.
-
ET replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 days, 13 hours ago
Fili and Kili come to mind. 🙂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 week, 1 day ago
@whalekeeper peakkkk
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 week, 1 day ago
@rae oh my gosh that looks AWESOME
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 3 days ago
it actually sounds awesome, but I’ll be out for most of november on vacation and won’t have internet, so I wouldn’t be able to coordinate anything (which is what I assume you’d need to do)
sorry!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 3 days ago
I’ve done some 2D animatics just using Procreate on my iPad, but I haven’t done actual 2D animations. 3D was somehow easier for me, even though most people say it isn’t.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 3 days ago
@e-m-trepke Thanks!! and yep, I’m using Blender! i’m also learning Maya, which is a lot different but closer to the animation programs that large-scale companies use.
I have a youtube channel actually! https://youtube.com/@slatedragonproductions?si=K-GTvHclqcrcsKbw
-
ET replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 3 days ago
That’s so cool!
Is there any way I could see an animation of yours…? 🥺What software are you using? Blendr?
It’s funny how you mentioned animation, because a few weeks ago I decided to start learning 2D animation (I’m using OpenToonz).
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 3 days ago
@e-m-trepke that’s cool!!
I’ve been working on a lot of animation actually–3D mostly. Been doing a lot of How To Train Your Dragon fan animations. Maybe I’ve told you that already though, idk. I wouldn’t say I’m GOOD at modeling, so I mostly use other people’s free models, but I have modeled and rigged a few characters. It’s pretty fun.
-
ET's profile was updated 1 week, 4 days ago
-
ET replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 4 days ago
but also it’s hard! It’s much different from story writing. I have to keep in mind meter and rhyme like poetry, but also think of melodies and chords! Sometimes it feels like my brain dies a little when I’m working on it, and other times it comes really easily.
What have you been working on/up to?
🙂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 1 day ago
-
ET replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 1 day ago
I’m doing well! I sort of fell off of writing my book, but have further developed an interest in music and have started exploring the possibilities of songwriting 🙂
Oh, wow, congratulations! I proud of you!
Hehehe hello there!
-
ET replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 2 days ago
Ooh! I remember Leon and Riker discussions from when I was last on KP.
It’s been a while, but I’m back!
-
ET's profile was updated 2 weeks, 2 days ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 3 days ago
They might…….develop a unique nomadic society.
bruh
i mean that would be kinda cool though.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks, 5 days ago
I decided the men of Cnidfolk especially are even more rare than the women mainly to avoid this question a little better. I do have a drawing I did for a thing on Unvale that i don’t like so much now that depicts a guy that could be used as a concept.
ahhh makes sense.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks, 6 days ago
@rae honestly a jellyfish-creature is a super cool idea. She looks like she’s wearing a dress.
Although, what do the guys look like of this species? Do they also look like they’ve got dresses? or are they more like some other related species?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 weeks ago
Still figuring that out fully, but I think the main problem is he’s been in my spotlight too long.
lol by this you mean he’s been in the spotlight for a while so you’re coming up with new ways to mess with him?
i do that too haha. I’ve managed to spare my original characters but my fandom ones, well….You can see an obvious difference i…[Read more]
- Load More
