@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 6 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sorry I didn’t respond yesterday when I saw this, but I love him! He seems really cool and like a really good friend. And the whole backstory with his sister is really cool.
So I actually had a weird sick dream with your characters in it last night, lol. I don’t remember most of it, but I do remember that Luis was there but he was…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
My charries Lukas and Fynn should get to know Chase!! Lukas is more on the quieter side, while Fynn can be a little more wild. 😛
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sure! I’m not sure where they left off so…
Ami
“Ok, so color scheme. What color do you want to go with for the dance?” Ami asked as she walked down the hall with Clint. It felt really good to plan for something, and know it was going to happen, unlike the last few months where their whole group was being chased across the coun…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Dante
“Look, kid, if you’re going to beat someone up, at least let him know first. No one likes a stalker.”
Dante glared up the smiling teen who must have thought he was currently doing something good. Dante didn’t have time to explain.
“I don’t stalk. I think he understood my intentions plenty well when I swung an um…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @rae (I think this is everybody with a villain, right?)
I’m gonna go ahead and RP for Kian real quick…
Kian
Kian’s eyes shot open. Where was he? He stood up and pulled out his sword, slowly spinning around trying to identify any possible threats. Who had kidnapped him? The last thing he remembered was falling aslee…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Well, I’m doing pretty good. I had a lot of back and shoulder pain yesterday due to yard work and my scoliosis flaring up haha but I’m feeling better. I took a break from writing yesterday bc of it and watched Captain America: The First Avenger instead😂
Aw, that’s no fun. Except for the fact that you got to watch Captain Ameri…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Do any of you play-punch their older brother in the stomach as you pass by?
Or, get really mad when someone insults him, but insult him yourself all the time?
I doooo 😂
I actually do it to my younger siblings more often than my older brother. 🤭🤣
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
WELCOME!!!!!!
Excited to get to know Chase!
I’m assuming by @freedomwriter76 reaction that I’m gonna like him. 😂
-
Light replied to the topic hi (again) in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
That’s me ALL THE TIME!!! I thought I was the only one!!!!
OH MY GOODNESS girl you are NOT the only one XDXD Ikr!!!! It’s just like ooooo I rlly love this idea….let’s start a google doc titled short story and not come back to it for seven months shall we??
XD
What’s some of your favorite prompts? 😀
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Eddie
“What color dress do you want?”
They were outside now. Eddie could tell by the sky and the ground they were walking on. But the shops and nearly surroundings were still blocked from the girls’ view.
“I’m thinking maybe pink? Or yellow… or black? Uh, I guess I’ll just know it when I see it. What about you, Ellie?”
Eddi…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yep! It’s a great time waster… XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Actually, I have no idea what to make Dante do right now. Do you want to take my turn?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Thank you! <3
Lol yeah… I’m taking college chemistry and I’ve never had a in depth chemistry course before. I mean I knew what electrons were…?
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper
I know I’m not apart of this conversation, but
Oof, I’m also failing at chemistry, so you’re not alone! XD
I also failed chemistry in high school. I had to take it twice. It was not fun.
So, yeah, I feel ya. XD
It was a miracle that I graduated…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Aw thanks!
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sorry this is late, but I loved that chapter! I love how relational your writing is, and I always love reading about Lesli and Tauren.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’ll rp pretty soon
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
By the way, my sister said Dante’s name is cute, and she wants to MaRrY HiM 😘🤣🤣
HA
I’m not sure Dante would be too pleased with that arrangement. But thank you. I think.
Dante is commonly referred to as “master of the disgusting”.
Well I didn’t know that when I named him XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol he’s embarrassed by your immaturity? 😂😂
XD yes! I listen to the lofigirl synthwave radio 🤩 I used to listen to the normal one too, but I like the synthwave better. But tbh, I can’t listen to it for more than 2 hours a day because it’s a little too much.
I still do not have a phone, and everyone else in the homeschool group does…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
yeah let’s make up a villain!Or maybe we just throw them into a mind games labyrinth they have to escape together? XD maybe it needs a key but you have to find the bad guy who will give you the key?
- Load More
