@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
He actually has light pink hair 😜
Hehe… whoops…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Dante
Dante smirked at Calligrapho’s unnecessarily formal response. His new friend was definitely a bit strange.
“Yeah, I’ll tag along.”
The three headed towards Sixteenth Street. The streets were as noisy and crowded as they had been all day.
As they walked, Dante hung back just a bit. He brushed past someone in the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Aha! I found a really good one. This is from the manga that helped me learn to draw people 🙂
And this is Kageyama, he’s one of my favorite characters lol

The line underneath the mouth is more prominent when the character is not smiling. If he were smiling, I wouldn’t have the bottom line at all, because the shadow…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Ok let’s see how well I can explain this XD I might send over some references if I find a good one
So you only define the shadow under the bottom lip. It should be a line with a smaller line under it. If you look in the mirror, you’ll notice that the upper lip doesn’t stick out enough to warrant drawing unless it’s a major color…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
M’kay. It looks like you’re gonna meet up with one of Whaley’s charries, so I’ll have one my characters catch up with Chase later. 🙃
You should have seen my reaction…I literally screamed, lol! I had to explain to my little brother why I was freaking out and he rolled his eyes!!!! THE DISRESPECT!! lol
Rofl 🤣
My younger b…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
AHHH Wanda! 😭😭
-
Euodia replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
AWWW leon’s board is 😭
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS!!!! i love all of those boards!! 😍
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
I could totally tell you how to draw lips on guys without it looking like girl if you want XD It’s actually pretty simple
Asking you first because I was definitely not a part of this conversation lol -
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okayyyy I will 🥹
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
…
…
yes…
😭
But he has to die! It just ties everything up. (Even though it breaks Hedieh’s heart. 😭)
Ok… I might do it tho… I think I’m gonna make a board for them. 🫣🥺
(Yep, you got his name right. 😉 Understandable. XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Aww, they look so good!!
I’ve kinda wanted to make a board for a ship in my WIP… but I think it would just make the ending even harder to write… 😭 (not my trilogy, a different WIP)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper what does Babs look like again? Not her dress, just in general
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m busy with irl end of semester.
Oh yeah good luck with that!
I could introduce some sort of problem there to pass the time, if y’all want. Bully-victim situation, or anger-induced outburst? Or a problem of a different nature?
That sounds good. Maybe let them relax and chat over a soda a bit first, but if it starts getting bor…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Awww, she sounds like an awesome charrie, that’s so saaad thouugh 😭
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Dante
As the boy talked, Dante noticed he looked… shorter.
“Wait,” he said, looking around, “Where’s that fancy-dressed kid you had? Did you drop him?”
Any ideas for what we should have these guys do? I have a feeling they probably don’t want to go shopping.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
XD thanks for tagging me, but I left the roleplay awhile ago lol, it’s too fast pace for me to keep up with
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh.. a Christmas comic strip is a great idea!
- Load More
