@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
freedom…
FREEDOM
those boards 😭😭😭 Bucky and Steve’s 1940s. I love them both at that time!! 😭😍
Awww, Pietro and Hannah are so amazing together!!! ❤️
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
AWW! So cute!! 😍
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
He turned to Sebastian and Hugo who sat across from him. Hugo was smiling. The guy seemed comfortable in almost any situation so far. Sebastian, however, seemed agitated, his blond eyebrows furrowed. The two seemed completely opposite, yet they seemed to act very close. Dante thought back to the word Hugo had used before.
Ugh I just realized how…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol for the longest time I thought Lefse was talking about the Norwegian bread stuff and I didn’t realize it was a ship name XD
But anyway, that scene was cute! I like them
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I love your characters so far! They seem really cute and funny.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Dante
Dante was caught off guard. His eyebrow momentarily twitched downwards as he scanned Hugo’s face for a motive. He resisted the urge to reach into his pocket.
“Uh, yeah. Thanks,” he said after a short pause.
A short squeak from across the room startled Dante into looking up, but all he saw was an empty stool by the…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Also, you should update me when once Sound of Silence is done! I’d love to see it
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah I’m still storyboarding my first episode… and I also need to work on world building some more. And perfect the character designs. But at least I do have a title! Lol
I’m doing mine in a book format, though I like both formats for different reasons.
I think the ending is what I’m struggling most with actually. I think it woul…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Those sound really cool!
I’m kinda actually struggling with the plot right now, but it’s about two tiny alien sisters traveling around in their ship, trying to find their places in the universe and having a bunch of misadventures along the way. It’s currently very episodic, but later on I’ll introduce a larger plot.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ah, true, lol. Fynn will probably make some joke about it and Chase will be like “Um…” XD
AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I FREAKED OUT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! haha! (i managed to stifle my scream of joy XD)
LOL! When I wrote it I did too 🤣 I was like, “Lukassss!! Fynn was right!!”
I’m just waiting for Lukas to work up the courage to ask her……
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Aw, thanks! He’s an alien character from my space comic book. His name is Dante and he has fireproof skin. Technically he’s a side character, but he’s kinda taking over the story lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Felicity
Felicity smiled genuinely at her friend. “I mean, I’m certainly no expert on this whole fashion thing, but I think you look gorgeous.”
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It’d be funny if Fynn and Chase ended up in the same dorm. XD I think Fynn has other people in his dorm, including Lukas, but I can’t remember who. Maybe @whalekeeper ‘s Marcel and… I think there’s another one…
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oooh, okay, cool!
I like the concept a lot! And Immancy just has a nice ring to it.
They’re kind of just trading with themselves, but I don’t really have a full explanation done yet.
Yeah, my magic system is fairly loose right now, I’m not the best at actually having reasons for things😂
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hahaha! 🤣I love those
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Yay thanks and you’re welcome! 💖💖 I’m glad you guys find me helpful XD maybe I’ll get to teach a class with anime references someday lol
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, okay! That’s really interesting, and it makes sense too. Is there a certain force he is trading with? Or is it something everyone does, wherever they are?
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ooh, I’m not sure what the sword-coin thing means but that sounds intriguing, is it part of your magic system?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
reposting this cuz something weird happened
Eddie
A little bell jangled over their heads as the girls stepped into the shop. Eddie’s tail swished excitedly as she looked around. She grabbed Ellie’s wrist and dashed immediately towards the extra small section. Then she began grabbing things off the rack and holding them up to her sis…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Eddie
A little bell jangled over their heads as the girls stepped into the shop. Eddie’s tail swished excitedly as she looked around. She grabbed Ellie’s wrist and dashed immediately towards the extra small section. Then she began grabbing things off the rack and holding them up to her sister.
“So, you want to wear blue again? What…[Read more]
- Load More
