@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Esther replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen, Marie!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl! I’ve written fantasy and dystopian, but I have ideas for books in the genres of historical fiction and contemporary.
Time for questions!
1. Since you’re a semi-avid reader, 😉 , wha…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh I love it!! Totally gonna be participating! This is gonna stretch me a bit, but it’ll be fun. 😏
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Felicity
“Well, is there anywhere else to look? Other than that address you were sent.”
My brain is empty today so my rps are short
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I know I always say this, but I feel guilty taking up so much space on the page.
Your writing is so cool, though. Make your rps as long as you want! It’s not like we’re going to run out of paper or something
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
yes it’s very important! If you don’t agree though, just remember it when you’re a little old lady 😂 elderly people can forget to drink and get really dehydrated.
If you don’t like cringe romance, you won’t like it. The first book is pretty solid and I really liked it, however the plot is only complete with the whole…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, the sleepless are interesting. That reminds me: I was surprised to see a sleepless in Edgedancer. That was one of the few things that surprised me.
I liked how he continued the trend of Lopen accidentally swearing his oaths after the action is over XD.
Yeah 😂
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah those theories definitely make sense!
I agree on the fact that the Dawnshard was the most interesting aspect. I also thought it was interesting seeing how the Sleepless communicated, and more of what their goals are.
The rest was more simply entertaining in the Lopen-is-great sense
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh noo! Hydration is important!!!
They are basically sci-fi retellings of fairy tales all jammed into one world. So like rupunzel, cinderella, snow white, and little red riding hood, but the stories have been adapted to fit a sci fi world. I do not recommend the second one but the 1st and 3rd have been really good so far! The main…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ve read them both, and enjoyed both, what were your other thoughts?
-
Esther replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah it is, actually. 😂 I didn’t want to write about someone getting married so I chose adoption instead. XDD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh and for those of you wondering, Ami’s type 2.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @hybridlore @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @smiley @savannah_grace2009 @rae @grcr @anyone-else
Sooo… I was working on some “character-building” the past day or so, and I’ve fixed my MCs’ character arcs/internal conflicts to tie into the theme more and so I can write them better/more accurately. (With a l…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nooo Marcel the poor boy! He needs to see someone for that head injury
(But also yay cuz I might finally have an excuse to light Felicity’s short fuse)
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ack! Sorry I’m late, but I finally found time to read this. M’kay…
So the one big thing that I noticed was a lot of telling and info-dumping. I could handle the information, but it’s not always enjoyable to read a bunch of backstory. Stuff like that should be sprinkled throughout. Besides that, there were a few places where things…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Critiques for a short story I wrote? in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
Of course! (:
-
Esther replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore @highscribeofaetherium @jonas @anyone
Ok, so I have bad writing, but my worst writing I deleted years ago!!! 😭 There was three chapters of a book I wrote on my parents computer when I was like 7, I tried to start a few books when I was 9/10/11, I had an almost completed book around 11, but I still have a book I…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
but I guess Sef isn’t there so… Whatever.
Oop, sorry, I assumed they started to switch partners like everyone else
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I think so! You can go ahead and RP first if you want. 🙃
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lol I thought you didn’t see my post but it turns out I didn’t get a notif because I’m now mimeralizedwritings😂
Hi!! (Sorry about seeing this only now, the KP ghost regularly eats my notifs)
Totally ok!
Doing okay, especially since it’s Christmas. I got some drawing books and a really beautiful art book by a guy named Omar Rayyan. A…
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Poem I Wrote ❤️ (Hey… got any ideas for a title?) in the forum Poetry 2 years, 9 months ago
I love itttt. Marcel is the best
- Load More
