@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Esther replied to the topic Read through the Bible??? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
@walkbyfaith @grcr @beth-torres @anyone-else-on-this-topic
So I haven’t been reading with the same plan y’all are doing, but I have been going through Genesis on my own. I think the thing that’s stood out to me the most is the beautiful balance of God’s justice and mercy. I’ve only made it as far as after the Flood, but still, I can see that God…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Yeah I think It’s too much for me lol, also because I think she is based off of some peagen thing… yeah a little outside my comfort zone. I guess it’s weird to me because it’s not a idea that started in Marvel. Even if they clean it up a bit and make it not as weird, idk the origins and that’s a little shifty to me.
Oh and yeah the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Thanks! I’m so glad you think so! I intend for it to be brutal lol, I’m hoping after they get back together there will be a deeper dimension to their relationship though. They were so close as just friends I didn’t think there could be a romance without some confusion XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings oh and yes, Nat and Bruce is fine with me, but I wasn’t aware Nat and Hulk is also a thing (and like you said, it’s weird). I suppose Hulk and Bruce are a package deal though lol.
I don’t mind NatxSteve though.
I’m the kind of person who usually ships wherever the story happens to be going right now, which means I can switch…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
ooh and that story! So cute, but also……
Also weird thing that happened, my family just watched both Tangled and Cars in the last week lol so it’s funny you mentioned them both
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Ragnarok was the first full Marvel movie I ever saw. Which was funny because when I first started liking Marvel I could see no purpose for Norse myths to be in it. So it’s kinda ironic that the first movie I got to see was a Thor one.
Hela’s not super creepy, actually, from what I remember. She does kill a bunch of people,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
@scoutfinch180 wow those are really good!!
I’m not at that point in digital art yet….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Tech
“Title?” he asked, slightly confused. “I have no title to go by….neither do I have a military rank anymore. And as for the name of my galaxy, well, come to think of it I’ve never heard it named before.”
Nor did he recognize any of the languages she was speaking in greeting, besides a single tongue he assumed was that of…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 yes we should!
also, since you were probably reading the previous roleplays (if you can call them that), I assume you’ve been properly introduced to Crosshair and Feather?
AKA probably my favorite ship in my fanfics because they’re effectively opposites, but perfect for each other somehow, and their story is JUST SO…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin nice!!
@whalekeeper Marcel’s pretty cool–I like the way you did the wings!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@smiley wow nice boards!!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
Just saw the second drawing and I love it. Totally want to read that scene
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
Thanks!
Is this meant to be a regular outfit?
Yes, for now. She also has her spacesuit that she wears sometimes. I’ve been struggling with trying to make a outfit that looks sci-fi but is also cute and playful and fits her personality.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
Whoa those are really cool and have really pretty colors. Is it Artemis and Apollo?
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh my word this was so long agooo!! It will be a year in a couple months!! 😱
It feels like it was at least two years ago to me.
@everyone
Ok, you guys can totally continue this and have fun, but I’m not going to be running the games anymore cuz I had no idea what I was doing and I’ve run out of motivation. Also, I’m pulling my characters…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
XD Has school started again for you yet? (…If you’re still in school?)
No. By some miracle, I graduated last year, and I’m not doing college, at least not yet.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh my word this was so long agooo!! It will be a year in a couple months!! 😱
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Thank you, thank you. *bows again because why not* You should get one too. Does wonders for writing muscle. (That’s only what I’ve heard… still haven’t seen it work yet… 🧐)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Np don’t worry about it! Just wanted to let you know : )
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
I get that online communication is kinda hard! Generally I think what we do here is only offer negative feedback if the person asked for it, and it’s constructive. For instance, if I posted a drawing saying, ‘How could I improve this?’ then you would be totally encouraged to reply with something like, ‘I think the eyes are to small, and…[Read more]
- Load More
