@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@everyone
OK! I’m adding in Amir, which I think y’all know about so I don’t think I’ll do a description. I’m torn between also adding in Hallie and Easton, but that’s a lot, so I’ll just stick with one… for now… 👀😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Oooh, those look so good!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh wait, I think it is your turn. This was the last RP I found of our group:
Ev
“You don’t know what the Fatherland is? It is the center of the Third Reich, the nation that is and will rise above all the others. It is only the greatest nation on Earth, and it will grow to encompass all of the nations that are inf…
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
She’d have to talk to Clint later, and maybe give someone else a piece of her mind (uh oh…watch out Amidala 😂)
Uh-oh… Ami’s gonna be apologizing so much. She’s gonna feel so bad. XD She’ll just ignore her feelings for Ev a little longer then finally face the facts 😂 Because she doesn’t want anyone to be mad. She’ll probably make s…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Idk…all I know is this hurts me to read lol XD
Ahh, don’t worry!! Ev is kinda oblivious rn. In this AU, he seems to be denying his feelings for Ami much more than in his actual story. But Ev will notice real soon and talk to Falon and make sure everything’s okay. 😊
LukasÂ
“It’s not wrong to be emotional… It’s okay actually,…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Belt, belt, I meant belt!
XD it’s okay I do stuff like that all the time. I keep a google doc with my character RPs for reference and when I look back and read some of them I notice sooo many mistakes and I’m always like, what happened when I wrote this?? 😂
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
NAZYRA
She blinked at the woman, hand tightening on her Essence knife. “Nazyra, of the Ascelonce Spire.” She said. To her disappointment, the newcomer showed no reaction to any of the names. Oh well, it had been worth a try.
“Well, as we all seem unsure of where the blazing souls we are. I agree with Nahim’s plan. Some answers as…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
oh btw seen the new trailer for season 3 of the show yet? It’s so awesome!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@rae whose turn is it for our little pair? Yours or mine?
Haven’t been here in a bit lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
@evelyn-collins I’m back with ideas!!
- Maybe Hemlock’s after Leo–and if she has cousins through the other Bad Batch members, them too–because, well…because they’re the children of the republic’s greatest soldiers, and that could be exploited. And, if anything, the Empire could threaten the guys with “We have something you’ll definitely want,…
-
Euodia changed their profile picture 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
GODLY HI! WELCOME BACK! YOU WERE GREATLY MISSED!!!!
i’m kinda in the midst of not being on KP but I wanted to pop on a say hi!
@lightoverdarkness6 informed me of your return. XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 very cool!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
But yeah all these actors fit your charries quite well so far!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 lol just putting in allll the marvel actors
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 aww how sad
that’s the way it is with realistic characters I guess….
people too, but that’s beside the point lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I’m not actually sure how the demon’s magic works, so I hope Felicity isn’t breaking free of its spell too easily.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ok awesome. 😁
Yeahhh, sorry abt that. 😂
I have no idea where the rest of your charries are, but I dragged Clint along with Ami to the dance practice where most of everyone else’s charries are. They aren’t dancing together rn tho because they switched partners and now Ami’s dancing with Ev. (Last I knew at least, I haven…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 That looks awesome! I love your realistic style and the colors you used
- Load More
