my star wars Fanfic

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Critiques Novel Critique Requests my star wars Fanfic

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 172 total)
  • Author
    Keilah H.
    @keilah-h
      • Total Posts: 3874

@evelyn-collins I’m back with ideas!!

• Maybe Hemlock’s after Leo–and if she has cousins through the other Bad Batch members, them too–because, well…because they’re the children of the republic’s greatest soldiers, and that could be exploited. And, if anything, the Empire could threaten the guys with “We have something you’ll definitely want, and we’ll kill it if you don’t comply”
      • If you don’t want to go that far into the show’s timeline, I thought of an idea which can work separately from it (or in conjunction if you wanted to do both). Maybe Rampart and the Imperials capture her or something (maybe to convince Varian not to threaten them, or because she eventually attacks a squad of troopers and they retaliate, or maybe just because they think she’s interesting), and Crosshair breaks her out of the place–I’m assuming he’s at the point in his arc where he’s starting to question the Empire. And when she asks why, he lifts off his helmet and shows her his face for the first time, and she notices they’re a tiny bit similar even before he tells her the truth.

Speaking of which, does he recognize her and that’s why he’s been eyeing her the entire time? or is she just paranoid?

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
      @keilah-h

oh btw seen the new trailer for season 3 of the show yet? It’s so awesome!!!

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Evelyn collins
        @evelyn-collins
          • Total Posts: 98

Hellooo @keilah-h

yes I have, it’s amazing 🤩

yes he does. I thought it would be interesting 🙃.

and I Love both ideas!!! Just gotta figure out all the timeline stuff.

also! Do you ship Tech-Phee??

"Fives, no!" "Fives, YeS!"

Keilah H.
          @keilah-h

@evelyn-collins cool!!

also, yes, I do canonically, they’re hilarious together. But in fanfics, it really depends, because before the show introduced a love interest for him I’d already contrived one. So it depends on whether I have her in the story or not (she is in almost all of them, so it’s more of whether to kill her off or not)

While I don’t mind people who don’t ship them, I don’t like when they say “Oh she’s too aggressive toward him” or “The way she acts around him is nearly creepy for a teenagers show. If she were a guy and he were a girl, it would almost be inappropriate.” There’s two flaws with their reasoning, and one of them is something I’ve noticed both about myself and Tech.

1. This is the thing I’ve noticed about me. I have a mild form of autism, and several of my mannerisms are similar to Tech’s (others are closer to Omega’s but that’s beside the point). One thing we seem to have in common is our lack of reading social cues. In other words, he has a whole different kind of radar, and while he’s super smart, he doesn’t pick up on some stuff because he’s not built for it, so to speak. Remember when she asked “You got a name, Brown Eyes?” and he replied with “Yes, it’s Tech, and the default phenotypic color for all clones’ eyes is brown.” He didn’t get that she was just curious and probably checking him out, not interested in a lecture. Thus, the reason she’s so pushy is because he just isn’t listening, so she has to make herself more known just to get him to pay attention.
            2. The “what if they were reversed, then it’s almost dangerous” analogy breaks apart on closer look. Tech isn’t a defenseless teenager, nor is he a girl in above her head. He is an elite soldier, born and bred to fight. He’s also highly intelligent. He knows what’s too far for him, and if it got to that point he’d no doubt be able to kill her if he had to. Throughout the show, we mostly see him ignoring her quips until the end. He’s not really sure what’s going on, but he doesn’t consider it threatening.

Sorry for the rant.

Evelyn collins
            @evelyn-collins

Good points!!

I ship them!

And I TOTALLY get what you’re saying about making a love interest or any other type of character), and then another one is introduced 🥲.

Keilah H.
              @keilah-h

@evelyn-collins lol yeah it happens

also, great signature. Fives is the best isn’t he?

Evelyn collins
                @evelyn-collins

@keilah-h

considering that he is my personality type to a tee, and has his funny lil goatee. Yes

Keilah H.
                  @keilah-h

@evelyn-collins lol that’s awesome

Keilah H.
                    @keilah-h

don’t you just hate how they killed him off?

I did see a meme once which said  “Let’s cause chaos: who had a sadder death, Fives or Tech?”

Personally, I have to rank them as equal.

Keilah H.
                      @keilah-h

(and after all that talk, now you know why I have Tech as my profile pic)

Evelyn collins
                        @evelyn-collins

@keilah-h
                          I cried at both!! So hard!! 😭

Keilah H.
                          @keilah-h

@evelyn-collins lol I didn’t even cry at Tech’s, I was just frozen, like “What…what just happened. What.”

Evelyn collins
                            @evelyn-collins

@keilah-h

I get that. I am just overly emotional.

Keilah H.
                              @keilah-h

@evelyn-collins Lol I can be, but I also was just shocked that they’d kill him off so soon in the show, and after all the character development they gave him.

Evelyn collins
                                @evelyn-collins

@keilah-h

that is why I am firm of the belief that boi is alive!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 172 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >