@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I liked Nico, too, up until a certain point.
Yeah, same :/
You’re welcome!
Ikr, it’s so hard to choose a favorite XD
I think I really like Percy’s mom, especially in the new series, but my cousin said the actress seemed really fake to her.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Forgot to say this earlier, but the part with the fortune teller lady was hilarious XD
To be honest, I was listening to What is Love by Haddaway 😂
Also, this has been stuck in my head ever since you mentioned it 😑
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper @rae @savannah_grace2009 @jonas
Oh, sorry, I forgot about Nar too! Just ignore everything in my rp after Felicity says they need a healer -
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@savvanah_grace2009
*squeals* MARCURIOUS!!!
I’m so excited, if you couldn’t tell 😂
I’ll actually RP later though, lol. I still have some school left, but I had to pop in and react real quick XD
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @godlyfantasy
Yes yes yesss November!!! 😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️
I’d love for you to add him Godly!! <3
-
Light replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper @savannah_grace2009
I know how hard that can be! I’m praying for each of y’all and your families❤️
-
Euodia replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
Hey! I just wanted to pop in to let you know I’m praying for you and your little brother. ❤️I know how hard it can be to watch your siblings struggle, especially as an older sister.
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ooh okay!! I’ll check it out. Tysm!! <3
Hahaha yeah I remember watching the movies with my dad when I was like 7 and thinking they were the greatest thing ever XP And then I matured XD But we did have a great time watching them together so <3
Ummm my favorite is either Percy or Grover lol, I love them.…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin Yeah, Hazel was awesome! I liked Nico, too, up until a certain point.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Same. I also really loved Hazel
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh wow that was way longer than I thought
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace Awww, I really want to send a charrie over to comfort Sef, but it would be really out of character for them at the moment. 🙁
Lois
Lois’ new dance partner was pretty, friendly, and a very graceful dancer. She had short, wavy brown hair, and a long skirt that twirled elegantly about when she spun. She w…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
One of the problems is that for some reason, I’m just so scared to talk to my mom right now. I don’t know why, and that’s what makes it so hard. It’s like there’s a literal wall around my mind, or like I somehow forgot how to communicate with people. It makes me sad and frustrated because I’ll try and then I actually ca…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ok, why is the kp post-eating monster named Whoh?
(Also, your signature XD It took me a moment to process, but then I got it and started giggling)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
I unfortunately don’t have time to talk today but I hopefully will be on tomorrow!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
@grcr you’re welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
@evelyn-collins lol yay!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium They can count time by whatever happens to be in their sky. You said there’s a moon (or several moons), right? They can count time by that. In one story I had, a computerized “skygrid” was projected onto the sky and brightened/darkened to show the passing of time. Or something such as the tides can show time also, if there’s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
@grcr that’s awesome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin @rae @esther-c
Eye colors…..
Mine are brown. Dark brown. But I think for a little while after I was born they were this weird hazel greenish color. Sometimes I wish they stayed that way, but I don’t mind having brown eyes. But when I make OC’s based off myself, I usually give them green eyes.
My characters have varying…[Read more]
- Load More
