@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ikr, it’s so hard to choose a favorite XD
Yeahh XD
Yeah I loved Sally! Awww really? Maybe…I didn’t really notice but I can kinda see it. 🥲
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Also, when did @calyhuge leave?? Did he get just get tired of there being mostly only girls on here? Gonna miss him and his cool writing style…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Why sleep when I can impulsively re-read almost this e n t i r e role play instead? 😃
What the heck is wrong with me -
Loopy replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 8 months ago
YES
I’m going to go listen to these right now. I already recognize a bunch of the electro swing (Black Coffee ❤️❤️❤️)
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I apologize for the long rp, it wasn’t meant to be that way XD.
You’re alright! <3 I and others have written much longer rps before
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@rae I find natural medicine really interesting, so that was fun to read @whalekeeper @jonas @savannah_grace2009
Felicity
From behind, Lois silently handed Felicity an old but clean handkerchief. She began to clean off the blood from her right arm and the slime from everywhere else. Underneath, her arms and knees were scratched up and starting…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Okay! I can show up to the first chapter if you’d like, but I’m looking to publish soon, so beyond that I can’t share much. Once I start my email list/newsletter the prequel will be free for subscribers as well! (:
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@kyronthearcanin That’s great!! I remember when you were just starting the first book. I’d love to see a snippet from the finished product sometime!
(Not today, though, unfortunately. I have to get off after this so I won’t see it until tomorrow or so)
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@keilah-h Thanks!
Really well! I finished the first novel (Healer, 110k), wrote a prequel just over 20k, and am about 75k into the sequel. Plus I’ve plotted out most of book 3. So it’s looking really good!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@kyronthearcanin cool!
How are you doing on that story by the way?
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Thanks!! I generated it for my WIP. That’s Dune, one of the MCs. 😉
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@rae It’s your turn to write an RP. No pressure, I just like RP’ing as Tech lol
@kyronthearcanin ooh nice profile pic!!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
That was such a good roleplay; you need to keep me posted on Lois and Felicity. I need this pairing in my life.
Aw, thank you <3 Glad you like them
But I have full Cloud Boy and Sebverse playlists, which should eventually make it onto some music post. I dunno.
Please do. I would love to listen to them
Y’all. What is up with this kid a…
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom @anyone else
Mkay, here we go…
SYNIAN
He stepped out of the sceptrelance—and immediately fell in a bush. Hmph, portaling these days… He tsked in his mind before spitting out a leaf and popping out of the tangle of greenery. It appeared he’d unintentionally trampled someone’s garden. Oh well.
His eyes brightened as he to…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Aww, Paxtonnnn!! 🥰🥰
Lukas
Lukas tossed his phone on the bed when they walked in. He opened his mouth to speak to Paxton, but was interrupted by a waterfall of laughter from Fynn.
“What?” Lukas furrrowed his brow. Fynn held Lukas’s phone in his hands, cackling like a hyena. Lukas hurried over and looked at his phone. He was s…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer @rae
Amir
Amir tried to slow his beating heart as he heard laughter in the darkness of the closet. The way Arsyn Dabir had looked at him when he had gotten scared of a spider in front of Hedieh made Amir slow his breathing and set his jaw. There was no need to be so scared.
Unless the man in the closet was…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh and there are plenty of options out there to help prepare homeschoolers and public students alike prepare for college. One of the books we’ve read is Debt Free Degree. It gives you steps to prepare for college and graduate debt-free. It’s really great.
If you ever have questions about homeschooling, I got you. 😁 My brother graduates next yea…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
Yeah, I’ve been trying to do some of that. Though for some reason, the older I get, the more uncomfortable I get with hugs, and so it’s a bit of a challenge…especially since my sister, well, she’s a hugger and will squeeze the life out of you! *shudders* lol I’ve been trying to give her more hugs (even though sometimes…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom ooh I like the birds idea for some reason lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
@evelyn-collins I’ve heard that, and yes, that theory certainly fits him.
I personally think it might, and if it doesn’t, I think just having her with the habit but not know where it came from is a great idea lol
- Load More
