@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ami
“Not yet.” She titled her head, knowing she had seen someone that looked just like Ellie somewhere else. “This may sound weird, but do you happen to have a twin?”
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi! From Eilish! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen, Eilish!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!
Ooh, you live in New Zealand?! That is so cool!! I just live in good ol’ US of A. But my dream is to travel to a myriad of different places, and New Zealand is one of the…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My Introduction in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!
Time for some questionssss
1. Who’s your favorite character you’ve ever written? Why? What are they like?
2. If you could visit any place in the world, where would it be and why?
3. Who i…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
I saw your post and thought “aw thanks” and then stared at my screen for a few moments before it clicked
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
FREEDOM WHAT YOURE BACK
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 2 years, 7 months ago
Lol I’m so utterly confused, you are indeed the same freedom who’s always been here? 😂 under a different account?
Do you like still need a break from kp? Cuz that’s totally fine! I’m trying to figure out what happened XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Who here is a Xenoblade Chronicles fan? As well as who here is a Kingdom Hearts in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
@artistodysseyfan cool, so you played as him a lot? (or at least saw him there and thought “hmm, I should check this out”)
The bulk of my video game character knowledge came from seeing them in Smash and looking up their games. Thanks to that, Snake, Samus, Ridley, and a couple other characters have starring roles in one of prequels to my main…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hi! From Eilish! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
@artistodysseyfan cool!
and yep, Rex is impossible NOT to like. He’s just….awesome.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Who here is a Xenoblade Chronicles fan? As well as who here is a Kingdom Hearts in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Never played either of those, but thanks to Nintendo’s Super Smash Brothers crossovers, I have been somewhat introduced to both Sora and Shulk. I’ve never made a conscious effort to play as or against either of them though.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hi! From Eilish! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
@artistodysseyfan Hello!!!
I’m Keilah, as you can probably tell.
You live in New Zealand? That is SO cool. What’s your favorite part about living there?
Do you like to draw? I do it a lot.
What fanfics are you writing? Mine are mostly Star Wars, although I’ve got a weird idea for a video game crossover one.
(Speaking of video games, do you…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Hi! From Eilish! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh cool! I’d love to read it once it’s submitted :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@koshka @shadowy,cloakedfigure
Ok, thank you! That’s super helpful.
They have kinda opposite personalities and character arcs, but the same interests and tastes in different things.
A good example would be a separate birthday party (*shudder*)
If Ed and Ellie had separate birthday parties that would be so depressing
-
Loopy replied to the topic Hi! From Eilish! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Hello! I’m Loopy. I’m 18. I do a lot of drawing and crafting in my free time. I love listening to music. When I write, it’s usually fantasy or sci-fi.
Another clone wars fan? I really need to finish watching that so I can chat about it with people on here. I’ve heard it’s really good.
ummm questions
Do you have a writing p…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@lydibug @godlyfantasy12 That a good question I am also curious now
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
She’s been at the dance practice and she will come to the dorm sometime soon. It’s only been half a day, but they do get anxious when they’re apart for too long.
But I don’t know what being a twin is like. Am I writing it accurately?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 7 months ago
awesome.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 7 months ago
I can see that…lol
Does she ever come around to anything more than tolerating him?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 7 months ago
@evelyn-collins so when Hemlock “properly introduces” Leo and Cross…….do you think she’ll hate her father at first for a while, or will she forgive him pretty early on?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@grcr ahh ok makes sense!!
- Load More

@mineralizedwritings under a new account, yes. XD
I still won’t be on as much (as you saw from my post), but I am back😎
@freed_and_redeemed
Ok lol, I wrote this before seeing your intro post because kp didn’t notify me XD