@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @waitwhatsyournewtag
@freed_and_redeemed -
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
I made more…
-
Esther and
Loopy are now friends 2 years, 7 months ago -
Esther replied to the topic Holis! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
And more…
-
Esther replied to the topic Holis! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Taggin’ some other peeps to say hi…
@freed_and_redeemed @liberty @whalekeeper @hybridlore @thearcaneaxiom @guys,literallywhyismymindblankingoutonallofy’all’stags?? @savannah_grace2009 @smiley @everyoneee
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@jonas @princesachronicle22 @rae @beth-torres
Snake
Voices.
And the scent of humanoids. Unmistakable, a weird combination of the smell of dragon and that of those primates Otacon always had to chase out of the old complex. [That’s Snake’s best friend/top advisor btw. He’s a cool character, but I don’t know enough about him yet to put him in a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Holis! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl! I’ve written fantasy and dystopian, but I have a myriad of ideas in many different genres.
Now for some questionsss:
1. What is your favorite WIP? What’s it about?
2. If you could visit…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 2 years, 7 months ago
Anyone want to share something that’s made you happy this week? <3
-
I know it’s a new week, LOL, but a couple things that made me happy last week was everyone being together on Sunday (although it was bc we were sick, it was still nice😂) and just enjoying relaxation as I recovered from Covid.
Watched 2 Marvel movies last week XD and LOTS of Lois and Clark. Season 1 finished…3 more to watch through with the…[Read more]
-
That sounds great! Which movies did you watch?
Wait, I didn’t know you like DC! Are you enjoying it?
Well I just toured a studio apartment! 😝 It’s super nice, and walking distance from my school. The walk isn’t super safe bc location, but the building is locked so idk…
Anyways, I’ve been imagining myself living there for…[Read more]
-
It was great, haha XD I watched Captain America: Civil War and Captain America: The First Avenger!!
mmm, I usually don’t except for a few things😂 BUT LOIS AND CLARK IS AMAZING, LIKE, GIRLLLLLLLLLLL!!! I’m currently trying to get my BFF to watch it lol 😆 But Lois&Clark is sooooo good and I enjoy it so much! 💖 The show is 🔥 and I am officially a…[Read more]
-
All the Ladies’ obsession with Lex Luthor tho, like, 🙄 XD
-
That sounds great!! I’m glad you’re getting to enjoy it! Maybe I’ll check it out sometime… is it netflix?
yeah, I’ll have to pray abt it but besides the walk not being safe it’s got a lot going for it. I’ll be praying about it, yeah.
I’ll have to post it when I get a chance!
What’s this obsession XD… like the fans like…[Read more]
-
It’s on Tubi, which is a free streaming service! There are ads but it’s not too bad compared to cable TV. It might be in other places tho…I just watch it on Tubi haha.
💖💖💖
Yesss, I want to see so bad!!!
Like, all of the women in the show are like, sooo in love with him and he’s too in love with himself to love them back. Like, GIRL, I don’t…[Read more]
-
and Clark is a total nerd which I love XD
And he tries sooo hard to just be human like everyone else <3
Very realistic in Lois&Clark 100%
-
-
-
-
-
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A New Beginning: A Marvel Fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed oooh I like it!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin For real though.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Dante
The corner of Dante’s mouth twitched. “One. She’s not here.”
He changed the subject quickly. “If you’re not a student, then where are you staying? If you don’t mind me asking, of course. I need a place to stay myself. Preferably somewhere cheap. But if you can’t help, that’s fine.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Dante
“Delightful.” He watched Jr carefully, unsure what to make of him yet. His posture was loose and casual, but ready to spring into action in case his new acquaintance decided to actually use one of his blades.
“Are you a student here?” he asked through his smile.
Ellie
“Getwinn. Zelcin star system. It’s a big planet,…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic in which I return briefly for a brief moment in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
XD thanks!
Totally try it! It relieves a lot of stress for me.
<33
Also I just realized what your pfp is, both versions of Pietro! Have you seen any of the x-men movies? I think my library has days of future past but it seemed kinda foreign to me so I wasn’t sure.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@rae @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @esther-c
Lois
Lois looked more tired and annoyed than usual, not necessarily with the guy talking to him, but just with life in general.
“My friend hugged me,” he said flatly.
(I almost said “girlfriend”, but then remembered that this coward hasn’t officially asked her out yet lol)
-
Esther replied to the topic My Introduction in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
That is amazing!! I’m so glad. God is so good!! 💖
Ugh, that is no fun. I had Covid a couple months ago. At least for me, the cough was the worst part. 😣 I’ll be praying 🙏🏻
- Load More




