@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
If you want, Ev and Adrian could meet up with them!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 7 months ago
@evelyn-collins I don’t think so. I was just asking what you needed help with. Sorry about being so blunt lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@princesachronicle22 ooh I remember Serin and Kun’en! That was actually a cool one. I actually haven’t worked with Allen much since that RP faded, since he’s not a main character in the predominant part of the story timeline I write in. But I’d be willing to dust him off for the RP again, he was an interesting charrie.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c me neither. I have something of a romance-comedy Star Wars fanfic, but it’s also peppered with a lot of action, so….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@princesachronicle22 IDK. Snake just asked if anyone had ideas.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 7 months ago
@rae oh ok! What’s it about?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 7 months ago
@evelyn-collins what do you need help with?
oh also I probably can’t post links here right now (they’re affected in the same way as pictures probably) but I found this hilarious short video of the actor for the clones messing around with with Hunter, Wrecker and Crosshair action figures and doing all their voices. It was so funny.
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Lol, yeah, I went inactive for a while and then all my RPs in here died except for one really, and it’s still barely alive…
But I’d like to bring back Serin and Kun’en
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I have a few charries that could meet him! I’ll probably RP as my character Fynn later today, so they could run into each other if you want. (:
-
Esther replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 7 months ago
This is really good!! I love it!! I haven’t read your writing a little bit, but I can see improvement. (I know it’s always hard to see that in your own writing [unless I look back to stuff I wrote two years ago XD], so I wanted to let you know. 😉 )
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Lol! 😂
I’ve been off and on this RP. Sometimes I’m just like, Hey, I forgot I had charries in here. Let’s RP as them again! XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Aww, Taurennnn 🥺
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
thanks!! <3
@keilah
I actually haven’t written much romance (besides the somewhat-sideplot, somewhat-main plot to one story we really don’t talk about) but I like reading it and brainstorming how my characters would act in those situations
Yeah, the romance in my stories sometimes plays a big role, but it’s definitely a sub…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Coming up with scenes in the forum Plotting 2 years, 7 months ago
I think i’ve made a topic like this before BUT WHATEVER XD
so I need some help.
I have ALWAYS struggled with this and again here I am struggling…
I am trying to kinda outline for my book, Project G, so I can start my next draft, and it’s going sorta well? Sorta being the operative word XD
Anywhoodle, I’m struggling with coming up with scenes…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed ok cool! @whalekeeper @rae imma RP then!
Paxton
Math class had gone….okay. It wasn’t Paxton’s favorite, but he was pretty good at it. He had to be.
“Where to next Pax?” Wolfie asked, sticking nearby, a large smile on his face. Pax shrugged. They had a small free period now and…frankly, Paxton had no clue how to spend…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@rae @keilah-h @jonas @beth-torres
Does anyone else want to RP for this group? Are we waiting for more to happen with Chaos or should we just go ahead to the castle?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper @anyone else @lightoverdarkness6 @freed_and_redeemed
Random sample, sorry for the odd formatting and notes, It’s a comic outline that isn’t finished yet.
“I’ll consider.” He nods, a restrained smile on his lips.
“It’ll be fun!” Layson smiles, starting to walk back towards the residential rooms. “Besides, you never know wh…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, I have several charries that have totally gotten lost in here, I have no idea where they are 😂. But I’ve been wanting to revive some
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c what a cute scene!
I actually haven’t written much romance (besides the somewhat-sideplot, somewhat-main plot to one story we really don’t talk about) but I like reading it and brainstorming how my characters would act in those situations.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
I know I’m posting everyday and y’all are probably tired of hearing from me, but I feel bad for those affected by this and it’s something that’s on my heart.
There is literally zero problem with posting every day about it. I’m not tired of hearing from you, and I’m glad you informed me about this.
- Load More
